Chapter 23

___________________

New School Building, Rooftop. Midnight.

Rias and the rest of the ORC have been fighting Riser nonstop, barraging him every lethal strike. Koneko and Kiba would tag team Riser, attacking every limb of his body, Koneko already did some wrestling moves that broken more than bones on a human body. Kiba keeps on slashing every inch of Riser's body, he's even using an unusual fighting technique of a three-sword style, one each on his hand and another one on his mouth. But sadly, it has no help so to speak, it's an Immortal for goodness sake!

Rias and Akeno stayed on the rear for long distance attack and slight support, lightning ensues whenever Akeno attacks the body of Riser, shocking every fiber of his body. Rias casts one spell into the other, evey spell casted by Rias keeps improving and also becoming craftier. Even though Asia is only supporting by healing on the sidelines, she's got it the hardest because of nonstop casting. Though no one was aware that Asia's healing was getting potent.

Riser, who's being assaulted right now of his very being, is laughing like a maniac. This irked the ORC and they attacked even harder than before. Little did Riser know, the ORC is improving as the fight goes longer and longer. Kiba's unusual swordsmanship has more accuracy and power than before, he is also taking a lot of hits but also being healed by Asia making his muscles stronger and tougher.

Koneko's fighting style starts to go feline-like, she's on all fours carrying heavy strikes, her fighting style is also giving her speed she haven't attained before. Akeno is smiling like a sadistic character would, she gets arousal after attack Riser on hit and every hit, making her attack more dangerous, not one is aware but her attacks have slight holy properties, but it's not enough for the self-healing freak.

Rias' attacks are becoming more nightmarish, her Destruction Magic almost looks like it has a mind of its own, either dodging the Fireballs to hit a solid attack or striking some Fireballs violently. Asia's potent Healing Magic are rejuvenating every ally on her team, her Twilight Healing is glowing brighter than the holy light itself. However, the warm feeling of the light gives energy and concentration, it's anything but lethal.

Riser's patience is running out.

"ENOUGH!!!"

*BOOM!! BOOM!! BOOM!! BOOM!! BOOM!! BOOM!! BOOM!! BOOM!!*

"AAAAAAAHHHH!!!"

"GAAAAAAAAHHH!!"

"KYAAAAAAAHH!!"

"AAAAARRRGGH!!!"

"RAAAAAAAAHHH!"

Riser casted dozens of Fireballs, causing the ORC's formation to break, the fighters scattered on the floor heavily injured and unable to get up. Except for Asia who was protected by the two Onee-san, she's currently healing the two. Feeling her injured body in less pain, Rias was able to barely speak.

"*pant* S-so this is the p-power *pant* of a v-veteran?"

Riser dramatically landed on the barely standing clock tower, grinning madly.

"Rias~ where's your Hero now~? Or to be more specific, your pawn!!!"

"*pant* W-we're more than enough f-for you *pant*"

Meanwhile, on the mind of Rias.

'We need to stall more time! Issei needs all rest he can get; I can feel my club and I are almost out though we are improving. But only Issei can handle defeat him! '