Chapter 13

________________

I'm at the ORC building.

I'm currently being treated by Buchou. In the shower room. Naked.

Though it's only my leg that needs recovery I'm kind of having a trouble.

'Ddraig. Use all of your magic in making sure I don't get an erection.'

'It's already troublesome dealing with the light inside your body, now your making me do this?'

'I'm counting on you Ddraig. I'm facing Buchou's sex appeal in full force. I might not make it.'

"And done, you can go now and bandage it Issei." Buchou is finally done.

Wooo! I'm saved!

I walked out of the room with a towel on. Akeno-senpai already has the bandage ready, she started to bandage my thigh.

"It will take a little time for you to recover completely." Akeno-senpai said.

"Yeah, thanks senpai. So that was a stray?"

"There are many who have been expelled from the church, and lowered themselves to become the servants of fallen angels." Kiba explained.

"I don't think Asia is a bad person, even if she is a stray. She's too kind."

Buchou has been taking a shower, now she came out.

"Whatever she is, you are a devil. She is the servant of a fallen angel. Those are the facts." Buchou said.

_________________

I'm at my room.

Even though we had that conversation. I'm still pissed about what happened last night.

"Dammit!"

So I started running.

"AAAHHH!!! I'M SO PISSED!!!"

Dammit! I let that bastard priest get away with Asia!

Argh. My thigh...!

"Woaaaahhh! Ouuch!"

I tripped. Head first. Then rolled in the ground and kept rolling.

"Waaaaahhh!! Oouggh!"

Then stopped.

"D-dammit *pant* the pain *pant* is still there."

I got up, conveniently I'm in the park. I headed to the water fountain to get hydrated.

"I-Issei-san?" A familiar voice called.

I faced that person's way.

"Asia!"

__________________

"Asia you eat it like this."

I opened the wrapping of the burger and took a bite.

"I-I never new people ate like that. It's amazing." Asia appeared to be amazed.

Where eating in a fast food restaurant. I invited Asia to eat with me after we got reunited. Well it wasn't much of a shock I guess. Because of the timeline and everything, honestly I got worked up over nothing.