Chapter 6

If you are wondering what I'm currently doing right now. I'm eating dinner. I'm FRANTICALLY eating dinner. I just got the hugest surprise when I was taking a bath.

_________________

Earlier.

"Did you just say Sacred Gear!?" Issei surprised.

"Yes, I'm Ddraig! The one residing within your Sacred Gear. The Boosted Gear, one of the 13 Longinus." Ddraig answered.

What is happening right now!? I'm talking to Ddraig much earlier than the canon? This can't be! I haven't got the Twice Critical yet, and now I'm already jumping to Boosted Gear!? This just doesn't make any freaking sense!!

"If you are wondering why I'm revealing myself right now, it's because you're strong, and your potential is limitless. You unlocked my Twice Critical when you were just working out." Ddraig explained.

'Since... Since way back then?!... L-Let's ask something first.'

"Um Ddraig can you hear my mind?" Issei asked curiously.

"Mhm, I am residing within you after all. Though, some of your memories are kind of fuzzy, like it's being protected by something. However, I won't pry... yet." Ddraig answered.

So, he can't read my mind entirely, is that it? But I should tell some things, because he's within me. There's no better partner than him right now.

I told Ddraig everything I knew. Except for the RE Taekwondo and it's history, Master Jin did told me to keep it a secret. A student needs to follow his master's advise.

"Umu, so you're an entirely different individual than my intended host. I understand, I'll keep this as a secret, though I'll keep you calling as Issei from now on." Ddraig promised.

"What? You're gonna trust me that easy?"

"While reincarnation, incarnation or every matter that is similar, isn't rare it's also not common. This isn't the strangest thing I have seen, I assure you of that. It's a big world out there, kid. A lot of things are hidden beyond what your knowledge entails." Ddraig blatantly answered.

Ouch. That gave a direct beating to my pride. So much for being a special inter-dimensional transferred person.

"Ugh. Thanks, Ddraig. I feel less special now. *sigh* So, I can already use the Boosted Gear?"

"That's right, try summoning the gear. Imagine the strongest form you can probably imagine" Ddraig suggested.

Strongest? You mean Saitama? Alright then.

I'm standing up, naked in the bathroom, I positioned myself when Saitama used the Serious Series: Serious Punch.

"ONE PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNCHHH!!!"

"Issei! Take a bath quietly!" Mom reprimanded.

"Sorry!" Issei replied guilty.

I used my right hand by the way. That's where the light of the gear brightened. Green? Emerald? The Boosted Gear was successfully summoned in my right hand.

"....Why was it summoned in my right hand? I thought it was supposed to be in the left hand?" Issei confused.

"..." Ddraig silenced.