Chapter 10

Before we start the chapter.

This story just recently hit 1.3k reads!!!! Like what the hell!? I'm so happy!!!

Hehe now you've done it readers~ I'm gonna get fired up more than ever!!!

Okay, now back to the story.

_________________

"Issei! Get up! You're going to be late!" Mom from the stairs ascending.

Huh? I'm sure I set the alarm clock to 3:00 A.M.... What the- It's 7:15 A.M.!? Did Rias-senpai changed the time?

"I-I'm up! I'll be down in a second, s-so..."

"You've never woken up this late before, what happened?" Mom's voice is getting closer.

I know this is gonna happen but I'm just very embarrassed. I took the blanket to cover my weiner, but Rias-senpai is butt naked. Waaahhh! Choices! Choices! I'm too flustered for this!

"M-mom! Don't come inside the room!"

Rias-senpai is giggling. Stop giggling!!!This is your fault you know!!!

"S-senpai! Use this to co-"

"Just get out already, what's taking you so lon-" Mom already opened the door.

"Ah."

"Good morning." Rias greeted my Mom with a smile.

"...Good morning... Please hurry up and get ready..." Mom then closed the door. "OTOU-SAN!!!"

"What is it Okaa-san!?" Dad responded.

There's a ruckus happening downstairs. Waaahh! I thought I could prevent at least this scene to happen!

I got off of Rias. She's really pretty though... What am I thinking!?

"Your house is quite active this early in the morning." Rias-senpai looks happy.

"U-um senpai, I can see..."

"See what?" Rias-senpai asked.

"Y-your everything..."

"You're free to look at them, if you like. Besides, you yourself have quite the body there Mr. Dark Prince. You look solid and... big." Rias-senpai blushed while saying.

Though I'm the one who should be blushing a lot, well I guess it's hard for her. She even saw my weiner!

But did she just say Dark Prince? Who's the Dark Prince?

Rias-senpai walked to where her clothes and underwear are. She slowly put on her panties. Damn. That looks hot.

"Ah. Is your tummy alright? Where you were stabbed." Rias-senpai asked.

"H-huh? O-oh. Yeah I'm al-"

She faced this way. With her bare chest. I blushed then faced the other way.

She giggled.

"Though your body is much more tougher than I expected." Rias-senpai complimented.

Rias started to put on her bra.

"That was a fatal wound, and yet you were treated in just one night." Rias-senpai added.