Chapter 16

___________________

Somewhere.

Two individuals met up in a spot secretly.

"...You got the goods?" One person called.

The other person took out a folder and gave it to the person who's asking.

"...Here, some stuff here is premium..." Person no. 2 said.

Person no. 1 opened the folder and revealed various photos of Issei doing various things, such as taking his shirt off, his sweaty bare muscles, him sleeping and etc.

"...Thicc Thighs, where did you get this picture of him sleeping?" Person no. 1 asked.

"Our code names are really stupid." Thicc Thighs complained.

"Just deal with it." Person no. 1 ordered.

"*sigh* Fine. Huge Melons. The transfer student willingly gave it to us, she's such a sweetheart and innocently gave it to u- Is your nose bleeding?" Thicc Thighs responded.

And as Thicc Thighs said Huge Melons nose is bleeding.

"How in the hell can someone sleep this cute? I was lied my entire life!" Huge Melons angered.

Thicc Thighs hastily covered Huge Melons mouth.

"Shhhh! We're in incognito mode, don't make a commotion. And yes, my nose was bleeding as well when I first saw it." Thicc Thighs looking everywhere.

Huge Melons started to calm down and Thicc Thighs slowly moved her hands away.

"...Though Mr. Dark seems to be sleeping on someone's lap." Huge Melons noticed.

"Don't be hasty Huge Melons, that just might be his mother. He doesn't have a girlfriend and it's such a waste." Thicc Thighs frustrated.

"...No matter. We'll have our chance. Can we copy this?" Huge Melons asked.

"No, we cannot, the originality and purity of the photo will lessen if you do that. You'll just have to take new pictures secretly from him." Thicc Thighs depressed.

"Darn."

"Let's go Huge Melons, we have already wasted a lot of time. Until next time." Thicc Thighs started to walk away.

"Yes, until next time." Huge Melons walked in the opposite direction.

_____________________

What the fuck?

I just saw two people wearing a trench coat, Fedora, and shades. Who wears shades in the night? They might be spy agents! They both walked away in the opposite direction mysteriously.

I want to be a secret agent too! Life is too cruel!

"Issei-san? Are you crying?" Asia said sitting on the rear seat.

I brought my bicycle with me because I'm with Asia. We had to do some devil work in the nearby neighborhood and now we're going back to the ORC building.

"N-no I'm not, I just saw a fleeting dream going far away."

"O-oh I'm sorry about that Issei-san." Asia saddened.