I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- The boyfriend.

“Are you quite finished, we have some pressing matters to attend to!” I yelled in frustration at Jared, who just walked back into his room.

“I just attended my pressing matters, I had to pee” he replied, sitting back down on his bed. He had been gone for about 20 minutes, not only did he have to pee but he had obviously gone to make himself something to eat as he came back into the room with a beer and a couple of slices of pizza.

“Nice to know you’re so relaxed, and are you really getting on the beers while we are discussing who murdered me?” I asked, trying to resist the urge throw something at him.

“Look, If I have to deal with you for over half an hour I’m going to need some sort of buzz to get me through it” he replied, taking a swig of his beer and setting it on the desk next to the bed. He picked up a slice of pizza and started eating.

“You’re such a gentleman, thanks for asking if I wanted a drink”

“You’re a ghost, you can’t even drink!” he replied with a mouthful of pizza. Attractive.

“That’s not the point, it’s being polite you idiot! Is this how you treat all of your guests?”

“No its not. But all of my other guests are actually invited into my house and I normally want them here. You do not fit into either of those categories.” He said.

“You’re a plague in my life” I hissed at him.

“You’re dead, you don’t have a life” he smirked. I continued glaring at him, much to his amusement.

“Anyway, before I lose my temper and go poltergeist on your annoying ass, let’s get back to the issue” I said, trying to calm myself down. “I think what we should do it make a list of people who I have pissed off and would have a reason to want me dead.”

He scoffed.”We could save ourselves a lot of time and just make a list of people who wouldn’t want you dead.”

Right, this asshole is asking for it. With my new ghost powers, I levitated the beer of the desk and moved it over his head, then tipped it upside down so the beer poured down his head and onto his face. I smiled at my work.

He didn’t make any sudden movements, and calmly wiped the beer away from his eyes, glaring at me.

“Is that enough of a buzz for you?” I teased.

“Even dead you’re a pain in my ass.” He stated, grabbing a top off the floor and wiping his face with it.

Again, I used my ghost power thing to open one of his draws, and get out a pen and paper, throwing it at him on the bed. He looked at it like it was on fire.

“Why the hell do I have to write?” he moaned.

“Because I can’t touch anything dumbass. Don’t worry if you can’t manage full names we can cut it down to initials to make it easier for you” I grinned. He clenched his jaw, obviously trying to stop himself from attempting to punch me in the face.