I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- The ride home.

For those of you who spotted it in the last chapter, WELL DONE!

For those of you who didnt, dont worry this chapter explains a litte more!

Enjoy and press the little vote button if you do ;)

----

As I was sat on the bonnet of the car, waiting for Mr Manwhore Mercedes to finish with the bimbo, I could not stop thinking about him. I was having all these thoughts about him, and not all of them involved trying to kill him. It was mind boggling.

I mean, he was hot, but he had something else about him. A charm, but not the same charm he used with the rest of his army of skanks, but one that you just couldn’t help but like. As a friend and a little more than a friend. I smiled as I thought about how annoyed his face was a minute ago in the room, and how I could tell that he liked the fact I was clearly jealous. Even when he touched me to lift me off the ground, I loved his hands on me...

Woahhh, back up a little Leah.

I immediately shot up straight as I just replayed in my head my last thought. He touched me. He had clearly lifted me off the ground, and his hands were on my body. What the fuck is going on?!

At the time, I didn’t even notice, I was too busy freaking laughing and arguing with him it didn’t even cross my mind, and clearly it did not cross his. It had to be some sort of mistake, like a one off?

I mean he couldn’t be able to touch me, I was a ghost. No one else could. Fair enough no one else could see me either but he can, but still the touching thing seems like too much.

If I admitted that he was in fact the only person to see or touch me, then I knew I would have to find a reason for why that is, a reason that would admit things I did not want to admit about Jared.

Maybe how you feel about him?

Screw yourself, annoying voice.

To my surprise, he came out of the house after only 10 minutes of  me waiting. I quickly pushed my thoughts at the back of my mind, he didn’t notice being able to touch me and I wasn’t going to remind him. I was going to put it down to a one off, and make sure he didn’t try touching me again.

“Wow, that was quick. You do know premature ejaculation is a medical problem?” I asked sarcastically, determined to take my mind off my thoughts.

“Ha-ha very funny. Anyone ever tell you Leah, you should do stand up?” he teased.  “And it wasn’t blowing my load too early; I didn’t even start again after you left”

I furred my brows in confusion “What? Are you telling me you didn’t have sex with a desperate Skank, but passed up the offer?” I asked in mocking disbelief “Jared honey are you feeling okay?”

I was just about to reach over and feel his forehead for impact, but quickly stopped myself as I realised that would once again involve touching.

Right that’s it, no touching ever again between me and this boy. It always causes problems.

“Oh I'm feeling perky, but unfortunately not satisfied” he muttered.”Anyway, off my car and get in.” He ordered.