I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Little white lies?

JARED POV

What the hell is that bitch doing to me?!

When she apparated out of my room last night after basically rejecting me, all I wanted to do was smash everything in my sight. She got to me that much. Normally I would be used to her making digs at me and telling me how I disgust her, because deep down I know she didn’t mean it.

I mean we slept together for Christ sake; I can’t disgust her that much!

It was the fact that lately, it seemed like the worst thing that could happen is for me to touch her. I don’t think I’d be so pissed if it wasn’t for the fact that she lets people walk through her ghost self without even flinching, but if I go to poke the girl she will apparated away from me before I can blink.

In health class I didn’t even register anything going on around me. The only thing that knocked me back to reality was when I heard her laugh at the back of the class, and the whole gay porn incident.

That was pretty hard to miss.

So, she seems to think Eve can feel her presence? I scoffed to myself. If only that was the case from the beginning then Eve could deal with Leah. I wouldn’t have to put up with the girl that makes me want to rip all the hairs off of my head.

Our little ‘encounter’ in the hallway earlier probably made me look like I was stoned outta my face due to the fact I was having an argument with the oxygen around me. As I walked to my drama class, I had to fight the urge to go back and apologise to Leah.

What I said to her was out of order. And if I'm being honest, a complete lie.

I knew that would hurt her, and I wanted her to feel like I felt last night.

Truth is, she was that special.

I had been with a lot of girls, to the point where I did worry for the health of ‘not so little Jared’ between my legs, but none of these girl ever stuck out in my mind.

But she did.

I could never tell her this because she is the one girl who seems to actually hurt my feelings. If it wasn’t for her, I’d question the fact if I even had feelings to be honest.

Grrr, that girl drives me crazy!

I had realised I've been having a full on conversation in my head, which supports my ‘Leah is driving me crazy theory’. I had now reached the drama room, and I was quite thankful for this lesson because the teacher gave us a 10 minute talk at the beginning, about god knows what, then basically said study period. I sighed in relief.

Then my relief quickly turned to frustration as I looked up and saw Carmen strutting towards me with a ‘seductive’ smile on her lips. Well, what she thought was seductive. That girl is way too easy to be seductive.

She sat down on the chair next to me, and angled herself towards me. I was leaning back casually in my chair, not feeling the need to move just to greet her. Even though technically I think we may be dating. I don’t even know any more.