I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Naked arguments.

Right, this is the chapter i have been most looking forward to writing. when i was thinking about the idea for this story, i knew straight away that i wanted this scene to be in it. the beginning of the chapter makes me laugh, and hopefully will make you giggle a little as well. 

Hope you enjoy it, message vote and fan if you do :) 

---

I had been stood outside Jared’s room for about 10 minutes now, trying to find the guts to walk in and face him after what I said to him in the cafeteria earlier. I didn’t see him at school for the rest of the day, so he must have ditched and come home. I finally grew a pair, and apparated to his place at just gone 5pm.

He must hate me. I mean, I know he said cruel things to me earlier today, but I think mine crossed the line a little bit further. Hell it went so far beyond the line it was in the next country.

Even though I knew that he just used me that night we slept together, as he admitted it to me earlier in the hall, I knew I didn’t mean any of the stuff I said to him at lunch.

 I was just angry and hearing Seth say how much he missed me and seeing that Eve missed me brought all these emotions out that I couldn’t control. I just wanted to hurt Jared. Like I said before, that’s how we work. We hurt each other. Our relationship, or friendship or whatever the hell you call what we have, is the definition of unhealthy.

So why didn’t I stop talking to him completely in the past 10 years?

I inhaled deeply, and finally plucked up the courage to walk through the door. Which was closed, but due to the fact I was a ghost I just walked straight through it. He was sat up on his bed, with his back against the wall listening to the CD player. I tried to resist the urge to sing as I heard 3OH!3 blaring out the speakers. I then resisted the urge to laugh as I realised I had unknowingly just quoted one of their songs.

Not the appropriate time to be laughing at your own jokes Leah.

I saw his head immediately shoot up to look at me as I came in. He stared at me for a few minutes, his face like stone. Without a word, he looked away from me and just carried on listening to the music. I sighed.

“Look Jared, what I said earlier was completely out of order” I said, finding this whole apologising thing a lot more difficult that I thought it would be. He didn’t even look up.

“I didn’t mean it, it was just because Seth said that and it made me all emotional.” I carried on, realising he wasn’t going to say anything. Again he didn’t move, it was like I wasn’t even in the room with him. I snapped “Jared I'm trying to apologise here!”

He sighed, overdramatically and I automatically realised what he was doing.

“You’re seriously ignoring me?” I asked, laughing without any humour. He used to do this all the time when we were younger, whenever I would do something to upset him; he wouldn’t talk to me for hours. He would just pretend I wasn’t there. It drove me crazy every time, and he knew it. That’s probably why he did it so often.

“Jared grow up were not 13 anymore!” I yelled. He just bopped his head along to the music, again completely ignoring me. “Jared you do remember that I'm probably the most annoying person you know? You may want to pretend I'm not here, but believe me I know how to make myself be heard.”