I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Getting the plan together.

JARED POV

“I need to go out” I told her.

“What? Why?” she asked, confusion lining her face.

“There are a few things I need to sort out.” I replied. I needed to keep it as vague as possible. If she knew what I had planned, she would never let me go through with it.

“I'm coming with you then.” She told me stubbornly. I rolled my eyes. I had forgotten who I was dealing with for a second. I walked up to her and stared at her little determined face.

“Leah, I just need to do something. Please, just stay here and wait for me okay?” I almost begged. I think she could tell this was serious. She unwillingly nodded. Wow, maybe that was easier than I thought it would be. I lowered my head and kissed her.

I walked out to my car, and started the engine.

“Are you sure you don’t want me to come with you?” her voice made me jump. I looked at her in the passenger seat smiling sweetly at me. I narrowed my eyes at her.

“Leah, I'm serious. Just wait for me in the car, I’ll be back soon.” I told her, trying to stay calm.

The persistent bitch.

She huffed like a child, then apparated out of the car and hopefully back into my room. Let’s hope she listens to me and that’s where she stays.

I drove back to Tyler’s house and parked outside. I got out and leaned on the bonnet of my car, taking my phone out and dialling a number.

“Hello?” Eve answered after a few rings.

“Say your goodbyes and come outside. We need to talk.” I simply told her, and hung the phone up.

Around 5 minutes later, I saw the front door open and Eve walk towards me. I guess by the sound of my voice, she knew this was serious.

“Care to explain why you went fight club in there earlier?” She inquired, looking slightly amused. Of course she would enjoy watching a fight.

“Eve, I need to tell you something. I know what you’re like so before I do make me one promise okay?” I requested.

She looked at me wearingly. “Okay, I promise.”

I looked at her seriously. “When I tell you, don’t you go all fight club.”

She raised her eyebrows at me, giving me the look that told me she thought I was acting like a freak.”Okay, I promise.”

“No, seriously, you can’t do anything. You just have to shut up, stay calm and listen to me after I tell you?” I went over it again. Like I said, this girl was unpredictable.

“Jesus Jared you make me sound like Satan, I promise I won’t ‘go fight club’” she mocked my voice.

I took a deep breath “Seth killed her.”