I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Watching my death.

It was finally coming back to me. For some reason, the entire events of Monday night and my actual death were completely blocked out of my mind. And now, I was finally going to see what happened.

“How come you decided to bring me here?” The alive me asked Seth, lifting her head off his shoulder. For the sake of not getting confused, I'm just going to refer to her as Living Leah.

“I just wanted to take you somewhere where I could have you to myself.” He smiled. He seemed so genuine, but you could see something was on his mind. I knew Seth too well. At least I thought I did.

Living Leah smiled back. I could see the love she had for him in her eyes, and I found it hard to believe that was me less than a week ago. I now despised the air that boy breathed. He took everything away from me.

“Well, thanks. I was really happy when you called earlier, I needed this after the day I’ve had.” She scowled, obviously referring to the argument between Jared. Seth’s face turned cold at the mention of this.

“Yeah, how come you took off?” he asked, even though he clearly knew the answer to the question.

Living Leah looked away from him, feeling guilty that she was about to lie. “Nothing just had a shitty beginning to the day so I went home.” Technically, it wasn’t really a lie. It just had a few details missing.

Seth clenched his jaw at her lie “Was it something to do with Jared?” he pressed.

Living Leah sighed “Yeah, he put me in a bad mood. Can we just leave it now yeah?”

Seth dropped it, even though you could tell he wanted to ask more questions so he would get the whole truth. Why didn’t he just come out and say he heard me and Jared arguing instead of hiding it?

His hand rose so it tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, and his thumb stroked her cheek. She smiled slightly, obviously loving how he made her feel. He leaned his face in, and they met in a passionate kiss.

Their kiss lasted for a long time, and after a while I was a little shocked to see myself in action. It’s weird looking at yourself making out with someone, I’ll tell you that for sure. I felt a little embarrassed to be honest.

Seth pushed her down so he was on top of her, his kissed becoming more and more demanding. She was beginning to feel uncomfortable by the speed in which his hands were moving across her body and the force he used to lift her top up to her breasts. It would have probably gone over her head if she didn’t stop him. She moved his mouth away from his, but he carried on kissing her neck aggressively. Living Leah didn’t like it, the look on her face proved that.

“Seth, slow down.” She told him, struggling to push his hands away from her chest. He ignored her.

His hands on her breasts became rougher, and pretty soon they were trailing down and sliding into her leggings. Living Leah began struggling violently from under him.

“Seth, Seth STOP!” she demanded, fear lining in her voice.

“What’s the matter Leah?” he asked, his mouth still on her neck. She was putting up a good fight, but what chance did she have. He was a strong boy.