Chapter 10

Rose's POV

     I climbed into the shower, washing the chlorinated pool water out of my hair as I scrubbed shampoo and conditioner into it. I kept thinking back to the kiss that I just had with Atticus and couldn't stop the smile that broke out across my face. I don't think I've even had that long of a conversation with him before and I definitely would not mind having another one. Both the conversation and the kiss.

     I couldn't help but think, was he right? Could I really learn to trust them? It was really hard keeping my secret from them, but if I'm being honest, I'm scared. I'm scared of them abandoning me or betraying me like Damon had.

     I towel dried my hair as I went and changed into an oversized t-shirt of Everett's that he had left out. I looked at the big empty bed sitting in the room and sighed. Why do I have to be so stubborn? Why couldn't I just invite them to stay the night with me like normal mates do? Well, I guess for starters, I'm not normal.

     I walked downstairs to the living room where the guys were currently sitting and damn, they looked fucking hot. They were all shirtless and wearing sweatpants, which showcased a certain body part that I was desperately hungry for. Man, was I horny right now. I pushed my inner slut out of my mind as I walked into the room.

     As I walked past the recliner, Axel wrapped his arm around my waist and sat me on his lap. I tried to get up to reposition myself onto his lap but he held a tight grip on me. I turned my head slightly and whispered, "I'm not getting up Ax, I'm just trying to get comfortable." He immediately loosened his grip as I watched him try to suppress his smile. I don't know why he does that. It must be tiring to always act like you're not affected by things when I know that he clearly is.

     I looked at the tv that was currently playing some type of action movie that involved cars and guns. I rolled my eyes. Boys. I felt Axel's hand rest on the middle of my thigh as he played with the bottom of Everett's t-shirt. "What are you rolling your eyes at?" He whispered huskily in my ear.

     I smirked. "Just thinking about how I got stuck with you three," I said teasingly.

     His hand trailed higher up my thigh, making my breath hitch. "Really? Because you're wearing Everett's shirt, you used my shampoo, and you kissed Atticus only an hour or so ago." His hand brushed against the material covering my pussy, making me clench. He kissed my neck as he whispered, " I bet you're thinking of a whole lot more than just the movie right now."

     He pushed aside the material and brushed his fingers against my slit, collecting the wetness that was already forming. "Fuck, you're already so wet," He said in a lust-filled voice. He dipped a finger inside of me, making me clench around him. I moved slightly, rubbing my ass against his hardening length, earning a low groan from him. I knew that the other guys were probably watching but I surprisingly didn't feel uncomfortable with the idea.

     My breaths came in short gasps as he added another finger into me. I let out a low moan as he increased his speed, using his thumb to rub circles around my clit. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes in pure bliss. "I want you to look at Everett and Atticus, Princess," Axel said, sounding clearly affected by the arousal in the room. I also didn't miss the part where he called me Princess but in an affectionate way.

     I opened my eyes as I struggled to take in full breaths from the indescribable pleasure coursing through my body. I locked eyes with my other two mates who were watching with lust and hunger in their eyes. I watched as both Atticus and Everett rubbed their hardened cocks through their sweatpants, giving me a clear view of their size. And holy fuck, I wanted them so bad in that moment.