Chapter 12

Rose's POV

     I stumbled out of the restroom, not even bothering to check if I wiped all of the blood off of my mouth. I started to walk back to the bar before I saw Everett standing with his arms crossed in front of me. I put up my hands and laughed. "You found me." I was so far drunk at this moment, I didn't even see the severity of this situation.

     He shook his head but I didn't miss the relief in his eyes when he saw me. "Baby girl, you gave me a fucking heart attack," He said, before pulling me in for a hug. "I'm so sorry," He whispered in my ear.

     My drunk brain just now processed that I was here because I left them. I pushed myself out of his arms and glared at him. "Don't act like you care, Everett. Out of all people, I thought you would have had my back," I said, wiping a tear that was quickly trying to escape.

     His face held so much sadness and pain. "I'm sorry, baby. I don't even know why I cared what others would think. I want you, Rosie! I don't care about giving up my position, as long as I have you by my side."

     I felt tears escaping as I looked up at my gorgeous mate. Out of all the guys, I'm the least mad at Everett. He makes me feel so safe and secure and makes me feel like I can trust him. And I do trust him. I might even feel more for him too.

     By the time our conversation is over, I'm already almost sober again. Ahh, the fun of being a tribrid. All supernaturals have a really high metabolism and alcohol tends to not have a long-lasting effect on us.

     I stood up on my tippy toes, bringing my lips to Everett's in a passionate kiss. I didn't even care if anyone saw us kissing like two horny teenagers at the moment. I just wanted to live in this moment with him and enjoy it. Everett broke apart our kiss as he gazed down at me with hungry, lustful eyes. "You better teleport us the hell out of here, right now." I smiled as I teleported us all the way to my bedroom back at my cabin.

     Everett kissed me greedily as he held my face in his hands. I pulled at his belt, taking it off as he pulled my jacket down my arms. He grabbed the neck of his t-shirt as he pulled it over his head. He then bent down and unbuttoned my jeans, pulling them down my slim legs, leaving me in only a tube top and thong. I reached for the button on his jeans before he stopped me.

     "What? Am I doing something wrong?" I asked, feeling slightly embarrassed.

     He shook his head immediately. "No, no, no. It's not that," He said quietly as he rubbed the back of his neck. "I'm a virgin." I gaped at him. Holy fucking shit. I knew he was shy when it came to anything sexual but how the hell do you look like that and still be a virgin?!

     I then smiled brightly. "Okay."

     He looked at me in confusion. "Okay?"

     "Yeah," I said as I kissed across his chest. "That just means that I get to be your first." I kissed down his stomach. "And your last." I unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them off before returning to his boxers.

     I looked up at Everett while I kneeled in front of him on the ground. "Is this okay, alpha?" I asked in a sultry voice.

     His eyes turned dark as he nodded his head. I pulled down his boxers, giving me a view of his hardening cock. I nearly gagged just looking at the size of it. And still, how the hell is he a virgin? I wrapped my hand around the base of his cock as I darted my tongue out, licking the pre-cum already forming on the tip. I felt Everett relax under my touch as he let me pleasure him.

     He gripped my hair in a fist as he pushed himself slowly down my throat. He groaned as I looked up at him while continuing my pace. "Fuck, baby girl. You have got to stop or this is going to be really embarrassing for me." He said, biting his lip. I sucked him one last time before letting go with a pop.