Chp.3

-MOMO POV-

Me and the girls were now at the Hosu General Hospital, me and the girls were at the waiting room as the nurse and doctors were checking on the person we found. Thank goodness we manage to bring him here in time. As were waiting for a couple of minutes, we then realizes Mr.Aizawa-Sensei and All Might arriving with the boys...

All Might: Your girls! Are you all alright??!

Ochaco: Yeah, we are.

Aizawa: We came here as fast as possible.

Izuku: Yeah, and we all came along as well to see what's going on!

Tenya: But I do not understand the situation here. You girls seem to be very well and healthy. What's seems to be the problem??

Tsuyu: Well, Ribbit. We were just heading to UA until Momo found a helpless person in the alley.

All Might: Really??!

Momo: Yes. Not only that. He looked helpless. He wasn't in his clothes, only in shorts. I couldn't just leave him there, so helped him and so the girls as well.

All Might: I see...what does this person look like??

Momo: Well, he looks like our age...

Mina: He has brown hair as well...

All Might: I see...Well, good job on calling the ambulance on the person you girls. Especially you Young Yaoyorozu, it was heroic of you to call 911 on a helpless person.

Momo: Thank You, All Might.

Suddenly, a doctor then approach to All Might and the others...

Doctor: Excuse me, Mr. All Might?

All Might: Ah yes! What is?

Doctor: I know these girls are your students, so are these the girls that brought (YN)?

All Might/Aizawa: (YN)?

Girls: (YN)?

Boys: (YN)?

Momo's Mind: So...that's his name...(YN)...

Momo: Yes! If that's his name, then me and my friends are the ones who brought him here's me called on him for help as well!

All Might: Yes. She and her friends were the one who who called to help (YN)? So, what's the news about him?

Doctor: Well, good news is he's alive and okay for the part of it. But the bad news is that we still need to check on him. From what I can see from the results is that he hasn't been eating nor drinking, and it's weird he's somehow alive...lucky for him. But yeah, we need more time to check on him, give us like a week and then we'll give you call to let you know you can come back.

All Might: Very well then, you know where to call right?

Doctor: Yup, UA High.

All Might: Alright then, thanks doc.

Doctor: Anytime.

We all then started to leave the hospital as we were all heading back to UA. Mmmm. I hope (YN) is doing okay. I wonder if All Might I'll let me go with him to come back here next week for (YN)...

Momo: Uhm, excuse me, All Might?

All Might: What is it, Momo?

Momo: Would you mind...if I join you coming here next week for (YN)? I-It just...somehow now I'm starting to be worried about him and all...