Coming Soon...

-PLAY THEME-

...There's times when your dreams are shattered...

Doctor: I'm sorry ma'm, but Its not gonna happen.

Mom: What do you mean?! What do you mean my son won't be able to manifest a quirk!?

There's times when your dreams are just...fantasies...

Doctor: According to the X-Ray we scanned to your son's left foot, doctors has discovered something between his foot, he has two joints, normally people only have one on their pinky which are able to manifest a quirk, but unfortunately for (YN)...he can't, due to have two joints of his pinky, I'm sorry ma'm, but there's nothing we can do nor help you and your son..

and then again afterwards...your friends become nothing but fake...

Bakugo: You quirkless! Why are we even friends with you!?!

Izuki: Kachan, that's enough...Your making him cry...

Bakugo: Oh shut it Deku, you should be happy that you have All Mights quirk, not to mention he is your dad after all...

A scene shows (YN) all beat up and bruised up by Bakugo and his friends, as for Izuki, she just kept watching, seeing (YN), her friend getting beat up...

And there times where...you just wanna be gone forever....

Police Officer: We're sorry ma'm we searched your son everywhere...there's nothing we can do *holding onto (YN)'s backpack and giving it to his mother* We're sorry...

Mom: No! NO! No my baby! (YN) my baby! NOOOO!!!!

A scene shows (YN)'s mother crying as she drop to the floor on her knees, sobbing for (YN)....

But then again...you end up becoming something that you have no regrets...

A scene showing (YN) sitting drown on the alley as a big person with a black suit on and gray hair walked towards him...

All For One: Don't you worry...I will give you a quirk, if you want to...come with me.

A scene shows (YN) walking with All For One...and then another one shows where All For One breaks (YN)'s left pinky where he had two joints...but not anymore...

And there's times..where you become...different...

All For One: It's okay...release the anger you have...that anger...will grant you a quirk. Anger that can make you...stronger and better.

A scene shows (YN) screaming in anger as green aura started to flow around his body...

-YEARS LATER-

And then again, joining the different side, will lead you something you will never forgive...

A scene showing Both Izuki and Bakugo standing besides together, fighting the league of villains until someone, then arrive with the villains, who both Izuki and Bakugo knew...and were surprise to see him alive...

Izuki: (Y-YN)?!!!!!!!??

Bakugo: N-No...Way!!!

Tomura: Do it, (YN)!!!

(YN): HRRRGH!!! GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!

Everything goes black...

Izuki: What happen to you, (YN)!?!

(Drawing made by me, hope you guys like it)

My Hero Academia: The Rampaging VillainComing Soon This Fall

Coming Soon This Fall