Chp.13 Here Come The Beast

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

And so the nomus then started making terrifying sounds as the three then charge towards (YN), the speedy Nomu leap towards (YN), (YN) then quickly grabs the speedy one as he slams him to the ground as the flying one tried to strike him but (YN) was quick enough to catch as he got its legs and tosses him away to the trees, the muscular one then tried swinging a punch to (YN), but (YN) then block it as he then grabs the muscular nomu's whole arm, pulls him towards him as he strikes a punch to the gut and slamming him to the ground...the flying Nomu then recovered as it then flies up and then looks at the others as he goes flying towards them...the others then realize the flying Nomu coming at them...

Izuku Guys look out!!!

Everyone then tried to stay on their guard to wait on the Nomu to strike, but luckily for them, (YN) was quickly enough to stop the Nomu was he grabs his both legs and then pulls him towards himself as he grabs his whole face and slams him to the ground and tosses him away....after that (YN) looks at his friends and Momo as Momo stares at him...suddenly, the muscular Nomu then came behind as it then had its teeth on (YN)'s shoulders as (YN) started struggling to get him off , the speedy Nomu then came after (YN) as it then has its teeth on (YN)'s leg as the flying Nomu then recovered quickly as he then flies towards (YN) as he grabs him and takes him with the other Nomus as they crash to the gamma gym...

Momo: (YN)!!!

Jirou: Momo Wait!

Momo then rushes to go and check on (YN)...

Jirou: Damn it!!

Mina: Wait for us!!

All the girls and the boys then go after Momo to go check on (YN)...at the gamma gym, the nomus and (YN) crash on the top of the ceiling as they continue biting (YN), (YN) started fighting back as he then but in of the nomus back, the flying one then bits (YN)'s inside thighs as (YN) grunts Im pain, he then pulls the Nomu out as he then punches it to his face, pick him up as he swings the flying one around towards the muscular one, sending them flying crashing to a wall, (YN) then realizes the speedy one still has its teeth on (YN)'s legs as (YN) lifts him up upside down, give the Nomu a hard punch to his balls as he lets him go and throws him away....he then notices the muscular Nomu and the speedy one surrounding him as they both go after him, (YN) then jumps as they both crash into each other as (YN) then lands on top of them, grabs both of them as he started swinging them around and tossing them to the ceiling crashing as he goes after them...the nomus then landed outside as (YN) goes after them, suddenly the flying one came out of nowhere as he then bumps into (YN). As (YN) falls to the ground as the flying one tries to bite (YN)...but (YN) wasn't letting that happen until he was fast enough to catch the nomu's mouth wide open. (YN) then started ripping the Nomu's mouth wide as  (YN) then finally ripped the flying Nomu in half as the Nomu then disappeared in ashes somehow...now there was only two nomus to go...the speedy one then leaps (YN) from behind as he started biting his shoulder, not letting go...(YN$ started struggling for a bit as his shoulder then somehow started to grow as it caused the Nomu to break its jaw as (YN) then grabs the Nomu and slams him to the ground and then rips the Nomu apart as well as he vanish in ashes as well...as for the muscular one...he was just standing there, starring at (YN) from behind as (YN) turns around and stares at him...they both locked eyes towards each other as they both growl...(YN) by the looks of it, he seems to have several bite marks, blood coming out from it, but (YN) doesn't seem to be bothered from it, he may seem injures and all, but it won't stop him from fighting to save his friends.... the Nomu then sprints towards (YN) as (YN) sprints towards the Nomu as well, they both started charging to each other as they both leap towards each other as (YN) then was able to take down the Nomu first, spearing him to the ground as he was on top of the Nomu, striking several massive punches to the Nomu...Nomu then kicks him back to the air as (YN) recovers quickly, the Nomu then spears (YN) to the wall as the Nomu grabs him on the neck and started punching him, (YN) then grabs the nomu's whole arm that he was grabbing his neck as he then rips it apart as the Nomu screams and let's go of (YN)...the Nomu backs backs away as (YN) then strikes a punch towards the Nomu's mouth straight as his whole arm went all the way in the nomus mouth. He then lifts him up as (YN) then started slamming him several times as he then takes out his whole hand out from the Nomu as the Nomu was on the ground as (YN) lifts both of his arms and slams Nomu into pieces as it's body then turn into ashes....finally...the nomus were now gone....(YN) started to seem tired as he then hears Momo and the others calling him....

-END OF CHAPTER 13-