Chp.12

-TIMESKIP TO A MONTH NOW-

-MOMO POV-

A month has pass already...during this pass month, we were all working together to help (YN) out on controlling his anger to avoid not to summon that monster that is inside his body...but when he tries, he couldn't, the pain keeps getting him, the more he tries to control his anger, the more pain he gets and it hurts him...but couple of days later, he was now somehow able to control bit of his anger...the only thing that gets him angry is the bastard All For One and his blame for cruelty murdering his poor parents...but still, it's a good thing that he's able to control some of his anger down...and he still the (YN) I know, kind, sweet, and.  nice...anyways...It was already dawn/sunset as we were still training our quirk according to our teacher, Aizawa-Sensei...as I was almost done finishing up training my quirk, I can see (YN) working and training his quirk with Izuku and Kirashima, him throwing giant boulders with his brute strength towards them as they punch them...I then notice him looking back at me as he then waves and smiles at me, I blush as I wave back at him as well, with a little smile as well. I then hear Aizawa blow his whistle...

Aizawa: Alright guys. Trainings over. Head over to the showers and then some rest.

Everyone stopped as they all started walking over to the building to go and clean ourselves...I was walking with the girls until I see (YN) walking with Izuku and Kirashima...I just couldn't take my eyes off him, it's too hard. Every time I see him, my eyes are lock towards him. And yet, I have still didn't told him about my feelings towards him...Jirou walked up to me and says to me...

Jirou: Starting at (YN) like always Huh?

Momo: Jirou! W-Well...

Mina: Momo, when are you going to ask him already?? It's been almost 2 months and you still haven't told him yet.

Momo: I know I know..it's just...well, I'm waiting for the right time.

Jirou: Hey Momo...if you still think about what we talk about, don't think about it. Just remember, he'll understand and feel the same why, remember that.

I smiled...

Momo: Thank you guys.

I then started to have hope somehow...you know what...I'm tired of waiting, Jirou is right! Right after our showers, I'm going to ask (YN) once and for all!

-AUTHOR POV-

As the students are off to clean themselves...meanwhile back at the league of villains hide out, All For One and Tomura were looking out at the window...

Tomura: To think (YN) was still alive through out these pass years...what a surprise.

All For One: Indeed, but don't not worry. I'll send him the little message I was talking about. I'm sure him and his pathetic friends will love my message. Hey, Toshinori as well.

The door then opens as Dr.Kyudai then enters the room as he tells All For One...

Dr.Kyudai: Master, the nomus are now finish! They are set to go!

All For One: Excellent...just one more thing...

Minutes later, All For One and Tomura were outside as they waited for Kyudai to bring the nomus outside and so he did...he brought out the three nomus

he brought out the three nomus