Chp.17 Morning

-AUTHOR POV-

Morning was already to start as the sun started to rise up...you can see Momo was still asleep...but she was sleeping on her bed this time. The sun light then hit her eyes as she started to open them slowly as she yawns, she then started to realize she was on her bed, she then stood up to realize (YN) wasn't with her no more....the blankets from last night lying on the ground were folded and back were they were....Momo then also realizes still naked, but then again, she also remember the lovely moment she had with (YN) last night as she blushes and places her hand onto her chest were her heart is...she smiles...

Momo: Last night...it was...truly...amazing~I wonder where could he be?

Momo got off from her bed as she then goes to her drawers and puts on a new bra and panties...as she does, she then realize (YN)'s all black shirt laying on the ground, she pick it up as she started to observe it, gives it a smell as she blushes saying...

(YN): He really...smells really good~

Momo then decided to put it on as it fit her big as the shirt reaches down to her waist...she then started exiting her dorm, as she exits, she then started looking for (YN) as she heads over to the living room...she realizes (YN) was standing in front of a mirror...and also, she notices him without the bandages...she walks over to him as (YN) realizes her coming from behind as he gives her a small smile...

(YN): Morning.

Momo: Morning...What happen to your bandages?? Your suppose to keep them on until your fully healed.

(YN): I..Don't see any wounds no more...

Momo: What?

(YN): Come look at yourself...I'm not lying.

Momo then walks over to (YN) closely was she started observing the wounds that they were suppose to be...but weren't anymore...the wounds somehow were....magically gone. She slowly started touching his sling to check the wounds, and still...nothing..

Momo: Their...gone....how?

(YN): Don't know...I wanted to see if their healing up, until...I get to see them...not their anymore. Which is...weird...but good.

Momo smiles as she got closer to (YN), hugs him as she gives him a French kiss..

Momo: Well, Im glad to hear.

(YN): Yeah...

(YN) then hugs Momo as they both started making out for a while as (YN) then said...

(YN): Last night...was fun~

Momo: *giggles* it was~

(YN): So...those this mean we're...a thing?

Momo: *giggles* I mean...we confess our love towards each other and we made love to each other as well...so I would say...yeah.

(YN): Heh. Well, in that case...

(YN) kiss Momo on the lips as he then tells her...

(YN): Im so happy I met you Momo, I never wanna lose you...never.

Momo: I...Don't wanna lose you too...and always be with you.

Both started hugging for a while as Momo and (YN) suddenly realize the rest of their friends exiting their dorms...

Momo: Oh! Morning my friends!

(YN): Morning everyone.

Everyone started saying morning to Momo as some of the girls and boys started to realize something about them...