Chp.5

After 30 minutes of driving, they have finally arrive to UA High. The three got out of the car as (YN) realize a huge building with a letter H...

All Might: What your seeing here young (YN), isn't just only any kind of home, this

All Might: What your seeing here young (YN), isn't just only any kind of home, this...is a home where heroes like Momo, and many students become the next generation of heroes. Momo over here is one of them, and soon she'll be a great hero for the next generation. Isn't that right, Momo?

Momo: O-Of course!

All Might: And someday young (YN)...if you really wanna join UA High School...Some Of these days...

All Might places his hand on top of (YN)'s shoulder as (YN) looks at him...

All Might: You might become a hero as well.

(YN) then was feeling a bit...better somehow. He turns and focuses on Momo as Momo blushes a little, (YN) suddenly gave her a small cute smile....she blushes more...

All Might: Okay then. Come now, let us introduce you to the others.

As All Might lead (YN) inside the building, Momo then got close to (YN) as she tells him...

Momo: Dont worry (YN). My friends will kindly get to meet you, and will like you...and you will like them as well.

(YN) then smiles again, making Momo blush again...

Momo's Mind: Whats going on with me today? Why am I always blushing when we both stare at each other...his smile...it really gets me every time...his smile is so...cute...

The three then arrive inside the building as they then took the elevator to get to the upstairs of the dorms. As they arrive to the dorms, all the student notices All Might coming in first...

Students: All Might!

All Might: Yes, I am here!

The students also realizes Momo behind with (YN), they all walked up to her and (YN), they all started talking to (YN)...

Izuki: Oh man! You must be (YN) right!?

(YN): *nods, saying yes*

Izuki: Cool! I'm glad your okay! All of us are! By the way, the names Izuki Midoriya!

Tenya: And I am Tenya Lida! It is an honor to meet you, (YN)!