Chp.6

(LETS TAKE THIS STORY TO TWO WEEKS LATER)

-TIMESKIP TO THREE WEEKS LATER-

-MOMO POV-

It has been three weeks after the incident of (YN), and so for these pass weeks, they have been turning out good for (YN)...(YN) has been getting along with the others, also the rest of the classes, he has been talking a lot lately which is good, but still quiet sometimes, and what's also good is that during the second week, he has started beginning classes with us, thanks to All Might and Aizawa-Sensei, (YN) accepted to become a hero like us. So far he has been studying hard and training hard as well, but what I really don't get...is the fact he hasn't show us his quirk power yet...he didn't even bother using it, we don't know what his quirk Power is, i don't even know either, but for Aizawa-Sensei, he didn't bother asking (YN) about his quirk, because he sees from his is brute strength only, and all of us were so shocked about that, someone without a quirk and has brute strength, that's quite impressive, and he's fast as well. With amazing jumping as well...But anyways, so far it has been good with (YN). But what makes him more happy, is he is always around me, we always spend time together, we talk a lot, and we laugh together. I've never seen him this much happy around me...it makes me happy as well. As the week ends, Friday I should say, as it was sunset, Me, (YN), and our friends were all outside as we were having ourselves a barbecue just for fun. Bakugo cooking of course...we were all enjoying our meals as I was sitting next to (YN)...

Momo: Hows the food, (YN)?

(YN): Delicious...food is really good.

Kirashima: Hehe, you hear that bakubro? Someone likes your cooking already...

Bakugo: Tch! Whatever! You better like it!

We all then laugh...

Izuku: Hey (YN), I just wanna say we are all happy for you to join UA and become a hero like us.

Tenya: Yea! I agree with Midoriya! It is quite impressive that you have amazing strength, speed and stamina and even though you don't have a quirk! So impressive from you!

(YN): Eh..Hehe, yeah.

Kirashima: No like seriously dude! You got some impressive strength! That is so much manly from you! Someday you and I can both end up teaming up, alongside with TetsuTestu.

(YN): Oh, cool.

Denki: Hey guys! Are you done eating?! Let's go to the field and play some soccer!

Izuku: Looks like it! Wanna play (YN)? We can teach you how!

(YN): Sounds fun to me.

Izuki: Great! Come on!

As the boys were done eating, they throw their trash away as all the boys left to the fiel to play some soccer...I then started to stare at (YN) once he leaving with them...I couldn't get my eyes off from him somehow. As he left with the boys, I turned around and then realize the girls looking at me, with a funny smile on their faces...

Momo: Eh...Is there something wrong with you guys??

Mina: Oh nothing. It's just you and (YN), that's all.

Momo: Wh-What about us??

Ochaco: Well, you two have been getting along quite a while these pass weeks...