Chapter 15

Nate: I want to meet up.

Me: lol that was random.

Nate: I'm serious.

Me: okay you can meet me at the cafe where I work at.

                        1 week later.

Nate's POV

Right now I'm sitting at the cafe listening to music in my headphones. I seen Mia in a red shirt, that went well with her chocolate skin and black pants. She was smiling talking to an elderly Korean man on the other side of the room.

She slowly walked over to me not looking at me and asked, "What can I get for you sir?" I cleared my throat wanting her to look at me. When she did, she gasped. "Holy shit, your NF."

I smiled and she calmly walked away from me. I laughed and texted her.

Me: why'd you walk away from me?

Mia🖤🤣: omg Nate

Me: where is all that confidence now?

Mia🖤🤣: Dios mío

Me: can you come back and talk to me?

Mia🖤🤣: no what if I say something stupid?

Me: who cares?

Mia🖤🤣: I care!

Me: Miala Johnson.

Mia🖤🤣: what?

Me: come back and talk to me.

Mia🖤🤣:it's awkward.

Me: how?

Mia🖤🤣: I called you my baby and said that I would cheat on my boyfriend for you.

Me: it's not awkward it's funny.

Mia🖤🤣: okay I'll come out.

I seen her slowly walk back over to me. "Are you crying, stop crying." She just cried harder while laughing.

"I'm sorry." After she got off work we walked around the neighborhood. Then she got a call from Kate. "Guess what." Kate said. "What?" I got tickets to see NF and you're coming with me." They both started fangirling. I think Mia forgot that I was beside her. "So you know how I went to meet my online BFF."

"Did he turn out to be a fifty something year old lesbian woman?"

"No, he's NF." Kate laughed at what she said. "Yeah right, and I'm Rihanna." Kate said sarcastically. Mia looked over at me as I took her phone out her hand. I pushed the FaceTime button. "Why are you trying to FaceTime me, my head is nappy." She said even though she answered the FaceTime.

"Oh my g- your Nf."she said as she dropped her phone. "Nice to met you Kate." "Oh my god NF said my name!" She practically screams through the phone. "Mia it's nf!" "I know I'm standing beside him." "You're on a date with NF." "Katilyn it's not a date." I wish it was a date. Mia took the phone from me and hung up on Kate.

"I'm sorry about her." "Hey at least she didn't cry." I teased. "Shut up." She said as she punched my shoulder. We walked in front of her house. "I'll text you later." I nodded and walked away, I can't wait until her and her boyfriend break up.