Part 16

2 months later

Me: can you come over?

                                          Nate🙃🖤: it's 2 in the morning.

Me: please Nate.

                                       Nate🙃🖤:okay I'll be there in 30 minutes.

Me: okay.

Nate's POV

I knocked on her door to see that it was opened. I walked in and locked it behind me. I went looking for her only to find her on the floor beside a big messed up bed. I quickly walked to her to see a big bruise under her eye.  Her chocolate skin black and blue.

"Are you okay?" I asked and she cried in my chest... I know she's not okay. I pulled her in my lap. "What happened?" "H-he left me and b-b-" I cut her off. "It's okay come on." I took her to where I saw the bathroom was. I cleaned her wounds.

Right now we were watching tv and she laid her head on my chest, after a while I had finally got her to stop crying when the door bursted open. I see a drunk man, he looked Mexican, and was dressed in a suit. He looked over at us and started yelling. "I always knew you were out here cheating on me, but to cheat on me with a white boy? C'mon now." He said to her and I could feel her shake. "I'm s-." He cut her off. "Shut up you little puta." She looked down as he came closer.

"Aye man stop talking to her like that." "No this my bitch, ese." He said  as he tried to pull her off me, but I punched him in his face before he could even touch her. I moved Mia out the way as we were fighting. I got him down on the ground throwing hit after hit everywhere.

Mia got me off him. "Please stop!" She shouted at us. "Get out of her house." I told him. He spat at me and walked out. I turned to Mia to see her crying. "I'm so sorry that I dragged you into this mess." She said and look down. I walked towards her and lifted her head up.

"You're my best friend and I love you Mia, I'd fight anyone for you." When I mean love, I mean like, like. I know it's only been 10 months but I really like her. She smiled and yawned. We ended up sleeping on the couch.