Chapter24

I'm doing my classes on line right now and I'm passing thank the lord. I'm so bored and this work not making it any better.

"Ring ring." My phone calls out.

"Hello." I say as I pick up the phone.

"What are you doing?" Kate asked me.

"Almost done with my school work."

"Oh well I'm coming over."

"Whatever." I said and she hung up. I went back to my work but two minutes later I get another call.

"Hello?"

"Hay Mia."

"What's up Nate?"

"I was wondering if I could come over and hang out with you?"

"Yeah. You can but Kate is coming over too."

"I've been wanting to meet her so I'll be there in 10." He said then we hung up.

As soon as I hung up with him my door opened. I gave Kate her own key to my house because I have one to hers.

"Honey, I'm home!" She yelled out to me. I rolled my eyes.

"How was work?"

"I almost slapped my manager, her bald headed ass."

"Why girl?" I asked putting my computer down.

"Her stupid tail put me next to Kally knowing that I don't like her. So I told her and she said, 'you better deal with it.' I've been nothing but nice to that lady."

I shook my head. "That's crazy."

There was a knock on the door. "Are you expecting someone?"

"Maybe."

Kate got up and walked to the door. "Who is it?"

"Nate."

She looked back at me. Then opened the door. Once she saw who it was she almost passed out. "N-nf?" She stuttered out and I laughed.

"Come in." I told him and he walked in and sat down on my couch. While Kate was having a mental break down.

"Oh. My. God!" She whispered yelled.

"Calm down Kate." I laughed at her.

"You're right, my bad." She walked over to the opposite couch and sat down. She's so awkward lol.

"Are you okay?" He asked her and she nodded.

"I'm fine." She said looking anywhere but him.

"So what did you do today?" I asked him. He looked over at me.

"I went to the studio."

Me and Kate looked at him.

"Is new music coming out?" She asked him.

"I can't say."

Me and Kate looked at each other.

"New music is coming out!!" We yelled simultaneously.

He chuckled looking at the both of us. After that we chilled for a couple of hours then Kate left to get ready for her date with her on and off boyfriend.

"Have fun." I told her as she walked out the door.

"I always do."

I closed the door and locked it. I turned around to see Nate sleeping on my couch. I smiled and sat down beside him. I pulled out my sketchbook. Then I drew a couple things until I started to draw him.

Once I was done he started to wake up so I put my book up and pretended to watch tv.

"Hay I always wanted to know what your instagram is."

"That was random."

"Yeah I know but what is it?"

"I can't tell you."

"Why not?"

"It's embarrassing and I sent you a couple of messages that I don't want you to read."

He pulled out his phone. He seen that he has a lot of dms. "Witch one are you?"

"I'm not telling you."

He jumped on me. "Why not?"

"Because!" I yelled as he reached down and tickled me.

"Ahh haha!"

"Which one are you?" He asked tickling my sides.

"I-I'm not t-telling you HaHa!"

After a while he gave up and we smiled at each other. He looked at the time in his phone.

"..I forgot!"

I looked over at him confused.

"What?"

"I have to go pick my dad up from the airport... Do you want to come?"

I sat up and looked at him. "Really?"

He nodded and pulled up of the couch. "Yeah really."

We made it to the airport and picked up his dad. His father was nice.

"So how long have you known my son?"

"For about 11 months."

We all spoke about different things until Nate dropped me off. I asked to go home so Nate could spend some time with his father. Since the airports will be opened for a certain amount of time because of the virus.