Chapter 22

When I woke up I felt breathing on my neck. I moved and saw Nate laying beside me. He had his arm around me and his head in the crook of my neck. I moved getting out of his grip and felt his head he was burning up.

I went to his kitchen and looked the refrigerator and got the medicine. I got a spoon and headed back to the guess room. I tapped Nate waking him up. "Hmm. Mia?"

"Nate wake up, your burning up."  He groaned turning away from me letting his back face me.

"Nate, get uppp." I said in almost a whining tone. He sighed digging more in the covers. I climbing on top of him turning him to where he was laying on his back.

"Miaaaa." He said sounding annoyed.

"Take your medicine please." I said to him. He opened one of his eyes and stared at me.

"Fine." He said opening his mouth for me to place the spoon in.

He made a face of disgust. "It's nasty."

"I know but you can't be sick forever." He picked me up placing me beside and off him. I got up and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. I also got in a shower once I got out I put on a pair of his joggers and a t-shirt. I was surprised to find out that not all this shirts were long. Note my sarcasm.

When i walked back in there I found that he wasn't there. The bed was made up neatly and everything was put back in place. I walked in his room to find him laying in his bed with different clothes. I guess he used that other bathroom or maybe the one in his room.

"You feeling better?" I asked.

"I'm fine." Right after he said that he sneezed and I laughed.

"Don't laugh at me." He put the cover over his face. I sat on his bed and laid my back across his stomach. I pulled the cover away from his face.

"How did you end up in the guest room?" I asked him. He looked away from me. Is he blushing?

"I don't know." I looked at him suspiciously.

"Mhmm." I said sarcastically.

"I'm sick, so you should let me off."

"I guess, but just this time." He winked and closed his eyes.