Chapter 19

Nate's POV

I woke up with a massive headache. I was laying in my bed on the right side and Mia was halfway off the bed and I had my foot in her side, I quickly moved my foot away from her and pulled her on the bed. I put cover on her and got up.

I went to the bath and grabbed me a Advil for my head then brushed my teeth and washed my face. When I was done I called my friend Jake.

"Hey man what happened last night."

"You got messed so I called that girl you always talking about."

"Mia?"

"Yeah she's funny."

"You let her see me drunk?"

"Well I had to deal with my girlfriend and her cousin-."

"No one wants to hear about your threesome."

"Don't be jealous." I rolled my eyes.

"What ever man I'll call you back later."

" Alright."

I went to the kitchen and fixed breakfast. Once I got finished I heard foot steps. I seen Mia wearing one of my long black shirts. She looked cute. "Good morning." She smiled and said the same thing.

"So since you helped me out last night I thought I could cook you breakfast." I told her and pointed to the food.

"Thank you." She said and fixed her plate.

"I like your shirt." I teased her.

She laughed and said, "You told me to change into this last night."

"Oh yeah, what else did I say."

"You might have confessed your feelings." I might have blushed at what she said. "W-what did I say?"

"You asked me to be your girlfriend then..." she told me what happens then she continued.

"You said, I'll still like you in the morning." I blushed even harder and sat down.

"I was so drunk last night." "Yeah you were." She said as she ate some eggs. "Your cooking is really good, you might have to cook for me another time." "I would love to- I mean sure if you want me to." I said and shrugged. She laughed at me. "Your so cute." "I'm not cute." I said then covered my face. "Yes you are but okay." She said then finished her food.

"I think it's time for me to go." Mia said as She changed back into her clothes she had on. "Oh and I'm keeping your shirt." I shook my head. "Okay." Text me when you make it home and thank you for last night." She nodded and left. I kinda really like her.

                     Mia's POV
                 2 weeks later

"I'm so bored in this quarantine!" "Me too I miss going out to places with your anti social ass." Kate said and I laughed. "Shut up, I socialize." She look at me like I was crazy and asked, "With who?" "You!" "Oh girl." She fanned her hand disregarding me. I smiled my lips and put on the tv show "Lucifer." "Tom is so fine." Kate said. "Yeah." I agreed.

Me and Nate haven't really been hanging out since he's been working on new music and I've been working at my job. So I was surprised when I got a random call from him. "Hey Nate."  I say through the phone. "Hey so I was wondering if you wanted to...".   What did he want to do? "If I wanted to what?"  He sighed. "Do you want to go on a date with me?  A date?

"A real date?"  I asked surprise. "Yeah a real date."  "How when were on quarantine?" "We can do it at my house." "Um okay sure, I'd love to."
"Good because you had me nervous there for a while there."  I laughed and hung up.

"Did the NF just ask you on date?" "Yeah he did Kate." She smiled. "You know it's okay to fangirl." "Ohmygodimightjustdie." "I can't believe that bestie is going out with Nate." "Me either and he didn't tell me today so I know we not having it today." "I'm so happy for you and low key jealous." I laughed. "But I'll get over it." She continued.