Chapter 17

Nate🖤🙃: Hello Mia

Me: hey Nate.

Me: so how have you been?

Nate🖤🙃: decent, do you want to come to my house?

Me: sure when?

Nate🖤🙃: today.

Me: like right now?

Nate🖤🙃: yeah.

Me: hmm okay.

Nate🖤🙃: good because I'm out side your house.

Mia's POV

I heard a knock and seen him. "Good morning Nate." "Good morning." He said to me as I got my purse. "Yes are you ready?" He's lucky I put on some decent clothes today. "Yeah, I'm ready." We got into his car and rode off.

His house was secluded, surrounded by a lot of trees. It was big but not big enough to be a mansion, which I'm sure he could afford. "I like your house." I said as we walked in. "Thank you." He told me.

The whole day we chilled and watched movies. Right now we were watching, "The professor." It was starring Johnny Depp. We were on the part where his student asked if he had ever been with a man. Suddenly I asked, "Do you want to order a pizza?" He nodded and I gave him the phone. I get very anxious when I order stuff or talk to the people at the register and he knows that so he ordered for me.

Later on

Nate's POV

Right now me and Mia are on the couch in comfortable silence. She was on her phone reading and I'm watching YouTube. I looked over at her to see her put her headphones in and shut her eyes. She was listening to Ed Sheeran at first, Chris Brown, then I came on.

"What is perfect? Not me..." She rapped the whole verse flawlessly. She's good. It feels like she's sitting so far away from me.  "Mia?" She looked at me. "Yea?" "Can I lay on your lap?" She looked at her lap then me then she smiled. "Sure." I put my head on her lap and looked at my walls.

All of a sudden I felt something in my hair. I jumped a little and looked at her. "Oh, I'm sorry I didn't kn-." I cut her off. "It's okay you can play in my hair, I just wasn't expecting that." She nodded and did it. I suddenly felt sleepy. I turned around on her and wrapped my arms around her waist while my head was touching her stomach.

Mia's POV

"Nate?" I called out. He didn't move so I looked down and seen him sleeping. "Awe your so cute." I said as I was still playing in his hair. I seen him smile... isn't he sleep? I looked  down again. Yeah he is, I think.

I went back to my book on my phone. Believe it or not but I was reading a anime fan fiction, specifically Levi... I yawned and cut off the tv that nobody was watching. I was about to get up to go to the guess room but Nate pulled me back. "No don't go." He said half sleep. "O-okay I won't." He sighed and tightened his grip on me. I pulled a blanket that was on the back of the couch onto him and I.

1 hour later

Nate's POV

I woke up to see Mia sleep. She's so cute but I can't get with her. I sighed she probably doesn't like me like that. Even though she called me her husband but I think she was just playing. I laid backed down and went back to sleep with on my mind.