Chapter 2

mind linking: bold.
conversation with their wolfs: italics.
————————

"Who the fuck let him take care of the rogue?!" He growled making the room vibrates, he's annoyed because a warrior who couldn't take care of a single rogue, the warrior was a beginner.

"Alpha Blaze, I'm so sorry, please forgive me." The warrior who failed his mission pleads for his forgiveness, his mentor hissed him to bow at the Alpha. After a moment of silence, Blaze hesitated even though they took care of the rogue who is now dead, he couldn't help but feel shame for his pack, he must train them better.

"Fine, one last chance, dismissed." Blaze shrugged them off, the mentor and his student stumbled their way out of his office.

"Zach, let's get ready for Scott's party." Blaze said to his Beta and best friend.

"I feel like something good is happening." The Beta, Zach yelped with excitement, Blaze chuckled he also felt the same thing and hoped that it's a good thing for him.

"Maybe we will meet our mate." His wolf, Nate spoke.

"Maybe..." Blaze said to him and sighed softly. He put on a jacket to make it look casual, he didn't want to put on a suit since it's not an Alpha meeting and he wanted to join like other people of his age.

The two of them get out of the pack house with warrior behind them, his pack members bowed whenever he walked their way. He suggested to himself that he should drive his own car, the warriors and the Beta should follow him behind to not cause any suspicion.

The Blood Stone pack is famous for being ruthless with rogues, every pack treats them with respect, if they knew that the Alpha is walking around the city without his beta or his warriors, rumours can be spread around which will give him a bad reputation, he must take his beta or his third in the command to walk to the city freely. Being an Alpha who is powerful enough to control the world of the werewolves is troublesome because of enemies that could be hiding and kill their leader, the pack will do anything to protect the head of their pack.

He got into his car and drives off with a loud roar, the warriors who were training in the arena specially made for them supported him, he's absolutely treated like a King here in his pack, like a hero of the pack. The powerful young man smiled arrogantly as he made himself comfortable, his hands brushed his wild and brown hair while driving, at the age of 20, he became the youngest bachelor in the world with such an impressive brain that he inherited from his family. He looked up from his father who is his model, he taught him everything he needed to know, bad knowledge and the way to obtain oppressive power exerted by a single leader, which would be him. His father wanted him to become the youngest tyrant.

He reached the destination and cringed in disgust from the window of his expensive car, he got out of the car after parking carefully beside the streets and joined Zach who was in the same state as him.

"Damn." Zach said beside Blaze.

"I can't believe this." Blaze scoffed and entered the house, the music stopped and everyone stopped dancing, noticing the Alpha's aura, filled with dominance and superiority.

"Continue on what you were doing." Blaze ordered in his Alpha voice and they complied, some women turned their gaze to the sophisticated man who was standing beside his Beta.

"Hey, Alpha Blaze." Scott, the man who was a classmate back in high school and threw this party, bowed his head to Blaze, he gave him a firm nod and glanced at the living room who is completely destroyed and messy. He didn't like that and wanted to leave straight away but his wolf begged him to stay and see what will happen.