Chapter 40

"Where is Blaze?!" Mia asked frantically.

"He's in the hospital pack!" Klay yelled as he held his bruises on his stomach.

"Let me help you Klay." She said and let him fall down to treat his bruises.

The war between packs and rogues was ruthless, this war deserved to be in the history book of werewolves.

"I'm sorry for Noah." He breathed out as she treated his bruises.

"It doesn't matter, he knew what he chooses." She said sternly, Noah choose the path he wanted to go, he hurt her and her mate.

"No it's not okay Mia, your childhood friend died protecting you, you can cry in front of me." Klay said gently, he knew she was hurting inside.

Suddenly she started to cry, her tears burned down.

"He doesn't deserve death." She sobbed and her tears dropped down on his hurt chest, Klay wanted to hug her but couldn't of his bruise. He was hurt seeing his Luna crying.

"I know Mia, he doesn't deserve that." He patted her head lightly as she sobbed.

"Let's go, it's in the past. Right now we have to focus on the present." He said sitting up and hugged her softly.

"You're right, let's just focus on the present." She replied, wiping her tears and helped him get up.

They walked toward the pack slowly until a nurse ran toward them. She helped Mia and Klay and they entered the pack hospital.

"Let me take over this, go Alpha Blaze is waiting for you." The nurse said to Mia.

Mia was reluctantly to leave Klay but he nodded and smiled.

She gave him a little smile, "fine, just bandages him up."

The nurse nodded and leave her with Klay, she ran toward the VIP section and burst into his room. The guards looked but once they saw their Luna, they felt relieved and let her in.

"Blaze!" She yelled as she saw him, bandaged up, he looked at her and pushed her sister out of his way.

"Mia!" He yelled and hugged her tightly as soon as he reached her.

"You fucking okay, oh god I was scared baby, so scared baby." He whispered and he tucked his head in her neck, inhaling her scent.

"I'm alright, I just took care of Klay." She smiled as she tugged his hair softly.

"Don't you ever do that again." He demanded coldly, talking about the stunt she pulled.

"I'm sorry but I felt you hurting I had to save you." She said.

"I'm sorry to interrupt your moment but I have something to say to you Mia." Blaze fathers cut their moment making them look at him. Blaze growled and grabbed her waist.

"Sure what is it, Alpha Kyle?" She bowed at him.

"I'm sorry for everything, I was I guess thinking about my son future." He scratched his neck nervously and Blaze scoffed.

"It's okay, it's in the past." She whispered.

"Anyway, let's go we have to let those couple alone." His mother smirked and they left the room in a hurry. Mia didn't understand what she meant but she didn't care when Blaze kissed her mouth softly.

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT 

He broke away from her mouth and trailed his lips down the front of her throat. She felt his lips close around her scars. He kissed away their ugliness. His lips parted in tingling butterfly kisses that drained the strength from her knees. She realized he was mouthing words against her skin.