Chapter 25

Mia shut up and bites the inside of her mouth, she felt tense at the moment. She wanted her mate to stop bluffing.

"How many rogues did you killed them?" Josiah asked him in admiration, he's the son of the third in command in his pack, The Moonlight Pack, Mia old pack and his pack are neighbours packs.

"1 million." He said proudly showing off his biceps.

Mia sighed deeply and Blaze noticed it.

"What's wrong baby?" He asked concerned.

"Nothing." She answered and looked away from him, he shrugged and focused on his audience.

"I can't believe it." Noah scoffed in jealousy and Mia heard it since she wasn't listening to them.

"Noah... I'm sorry." She whispered to him.

"You don't have to be sorry, it's just your arrogant mate." He chuckled.

"But still I hate the way he's bluffing in front of my friends." She crossed her arms and glared at Blaze.

"You're right, we should make an excuse then." Noah leaned in close toward her and whispered.

"What are you thinking about? I can't leave my mate." Mia said in a hushed voice to him.

"Well we ca-"

"Why are you two talking like 5th graders?" Ana stated, grabbing everyone on the table attention, Blaze glared at them with anger while Josiah stared at them.

Mia gulped, "W-we have to go."

"Why? Don't you like the presence of your mate?" Blaze snarled, still glaring at them.

"It's not that, we have...work, yes work." She licked her chapped lips.

"You can do it later." He commanded.

"B-but we have to d-" She got cut off when she saw him raising his eyebrows challengingly.

"Alright." She muttered, she hates the fact that her mate is giving attention to people who admire him.

"I can't believe this jerk." Noah mumbled and took Mia arm, they stood up and get ready to leave until a hand grabbed her other arm.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" Blaze growled.

"I'm taking her away from you." Noah said.

"You can't take my mate away from me, she's my mate, she's supposed to stay with me."

"I'm her friend and she's been feeling sad while you were showing others without knowing your mate feelings." He argued.

"I'm telling them about my achievements, is this wrong?" He was enraged at him.

"We just asked him a question Noah, what's wrong with that?" Ana sided with him, of course, she would choose Blaze other than Noah.

"The fuck? You are siding with him!" Noah exclaimed.

The cafeteria went quiet, enjoying the fight that's going on, Mia had enough, she wanted to tell to shut up, but no words came out of her mouth it was like she couldn't use her vocals to talk.

"Guys quiet down, you're going to catch everyone attention." Josiah said smoothly, calming down the vibe.

"Shut up Josiah!" Noah and Ana yelled altogether, he gasped and made a noise of tsk.

"I'm not taking anyone sides, I'm not close to you." She replied.

"Okay forgot about me but what about Mia?" Noah said.

"Well I will take her side too but it's her mate." She sighed.

"Fuck it, you don't know anything." He snarled.

While they were arguing like kids, Blaze stared at his mate, searching for her emotions. Mia avoided his stare uncomfortably, she felt dizzy and a headache but she sighed deeply and pouted her mouth while thinking deeply of doing something that will take her out of her comfort zone.

"Fine if those bitches won't listen to me then I will make them listen to me." She thought.

"Both of you fucking shut up!" Mia yelled at them, the cafeteria went in silence except for Josiah who scoffed, she glared at him.

"You guys are talking too much." She said and then snatched off their hands off her and leave the cafeteria.

Like a boss.

"I'm a bitch, I'm a boss." She sang quietly, swinging her hips with failure but kept trying.

"You're bipolar gurl." Fiona said.

"I know bitch, let's run in the forest." She suggested.

"But what about Blaze and everyone?"

"Leave them, they are not my business."

Mia put on some inexistent sunglasses and move her shoulders along with her hips, walking like a model, people looked at her with confusion but she didn't bother them and waved off at them while keeping a stern face.

She walked quickly toward the woods, thank gosh that her college is close to the forest.

She went far and far until nobody saw her, she took off her clothes and tie them a string and she let Fiona take control of her body. She's now in her werewolf form, she has grey fur with white dots on her fur. Her wolf eyes were purple nothing like normal.

She put her clothes in her mouth and then ran toward the wood without having any plan or goal, she ran quickly and enjoyed the feeling of the warm breeze on her face.

Suddenly she felt alarmed by someone smell, she remained in her place and looked everywhere and around her.

"Who could it be?" Mia asked.

"I have no idea." Fiona replied.

"Keep looking." She ordered.

She did a second turn to see if anyone is here, then there was a big wolf shows up from nowhere, the wolf was bigger than her, he had black fur with the deepest blue eyes, he had a dominant aura around him.

Instantaneously, she sniffed a familiar smell coming from the unknown wolf, the smell was mixed with strong mint and grass.

"Mate!" Fiona yelped and ran toward him, making him fall backward with her, she snuggled with him and rolled in his big stomach.

He whimpered and yelped in content, he bites her tail lightly, she growled because it made her ticklish.

She found her mate, her mate wolf was absolutely beautiful and strong just like she wanted.

There was only one thing she wanted to change about him.

His attitude was the last thing she hates.

But she didn't know how to change that.