Epilogue

Mia Thompson.

It's been 5 years.

Five fucking years.

Since the rogues died and also Noah who died, he didn't mean to betray me, he just wanted me, to love him and to cherish him. But he was still a kind soul, my childhood friend who helped me move on. I'm now standing in front of my friend grave, he doesn't deserve to be dead, I put down the flowers and prayed for him. I rubbed the bracelet on my hand he left on the ground, the bracelet that we had since we were kids. 

"Mommy let's go, I want to eat chocolate ice cream!" My daughter yelled beside me and tugging me, she's kinda annoying just like me but she's kind and funny.

"Calm down, I will get your damn ice cream!" I scolded her.

I am now 23 young woman who is an intern in a hospital, I have two beautiful kids, a girl and a boy. Having kids at 23 was young but I wanted to do it with my handsome Alpha. I wanted to have kids at that time. We called them Hailee Mina Vasilis and my boy names is Mattia Cole Vasilis. We have decided to put an American and Italian name for our kids.

"Mommy?!" Hailee yelled making me sighed in annoyance.

"Go with your dad who is in the car!" I hissed and she ran toward the car, the boys didn't want to follow me since they hated Noah, yes Mattia hates him when Blaze told him the story, I swear that my mate can never keep his mouth shut.

"Our mate is hot."

"Yah right." I waved her off.

I went back to the car before saying goodbye to Noah, I walked slowly because of my heels and saw the figure of my handsome husband standing in his car and playing with our kids. He still looked hot, he didn't change except his smile got bigger.

He noticed me and put down Mattia who is running toward me.

"Mama, I missed you." He said hugging me tightly.

"I have been away for 5 minutes, baby." I spoke softly and hugged him back.

"5 fucking minutes was long." My mate said behind Mattia.

I rolled my eyes, "let's eat an ice cream since your daughter is begging me to have one."

"I love you, my beautiful wife." He said kissing my forehead.

"I love you too." I replied and linked my arms with. Mattia followed us behind us while Hailee is waiting in the car patiently, she is a daddy girl while my boy is a mommy boy.

Hailee looks exactly like me except for her green eyes that she got inherited from Blaze and Mattia looks exactly like Blaze except for his brown eyes that he inherited from me.

"Let's go eat an ice cream!" Hailee yelled making me flinched as I put her seatbelt on. Blaze chuckled and get on the driver seat.

"Gosh, you are yelling too much." Mattia whispered.

"I agree." I patted his head and then go to my seat.

"She's just like you." Blaze laughed and I hit his arm.

Blaze wanted to do something since he doesn't have that much work in his pack, he became a doctor and due to his brain, he got in while I have to go through internships. It's annoying.

"Dr Vasilis, please shut up." I said playfully.

"Of course Mrs Vasilis." He smirked.

Our marriage was a moment where I would never forget, the honeymoon was in Italia, his motherland. We had fun, it was fun to see Blaze getting angry just because a guy said that I was hot.

"God, you're so sexy when you are thinking." He smirked making me cut my thought.

"I'm not acting sexy, I'm born to be sexy." I flipped my hair and he scoffed.

"My two girls are sexy anyway." He muttered and I laughed.

"Are we there yet?!" Hailee yelled.

"Yes baby, we here." Blaze replied calmly and parked his car. Hailee being the impatient girl, left the car before Blaze could scold her.

"Hailee wait!" Blaze sighed and ran toward her. I took Mattia out of his seat and we followed them.

"What can I do for you?" A waiter smiled at me, the boys noticed and they growled softly.

"We want two chocolate ice cream and one big mango ice cream." I said and he smiled in response.

The boys couldn't help but growl again.

"What are you smiling about?! Can't you see she's taken with two children!" Blaze snarled and Mattia nodded.

"I'm sorry s-sir."

"Get the hell out of here before I kill you!" He threatened with a stern voice and the poor waiter nodded and ran away to get our ice cream.

"Are you guys kidding me?!" I scoffed.

"He was literally flirting with you!" Blaze scowled.

"Daddy is right, he was flirting with you!" Mattia did the same as his father.

Like, father and son.

"I don't know how are you going to be like that when you will meet my future boyfriend." Hailee smirked, even though that girl is 5, she knows how to talk just like her mother.

"We would never let you have a boyfriend!" They both growled and we laughed.

"Possessive men." I whispered to Hailee who smiled.

"Here we go." A waitress came in and put our order on the table.

"Thank you." Blaze said and gave them their ice cream, he put ours in front and feed me.

"I want to be like you guys, later." Mattia whined and Hailee nodded.

"Of course you will find your mate." I smiled as Blaze feed the ice cream to me.

"Was dad the popular guy?" Hailee asked.

"He was actually the king." I sighed and Blaze smirked.

"I was a popular guy with Klay and Zach."

"Uncle Klay and Uncle Zach?" Mattia said.

"Yeah, they were popular." I answered.

"And you mommy?" He asked.

"She was my queen and the beautiful woman I have." Blaze said and kissed my cheek.

"Please keep it low." Mattia grunted in disgust.

"It was just a peck in the cheek." I smirked.

"Still not in front of us." Hailee whined.

This is my life, my life with a handsome mate and two beautiful kids.

Sometimes a new beginning is even better than a happy ending.