Chapter 36

"So, what do you say?" Asked Noah, again, he was stubborn.

"Yeah, sure I will go on a date with you." Mia rolled her eyes before he can catch her, Noah was plotting something, he knew Victoria but how?

He also called her a bitch!

But why? She knows that it's not her business, but somehow a sense of curiosity kicked in and wanted to know the truth so she accepted his proposal.

"Thanks, Mia, I knew it! You can give me a chance. I promise you that you will love it." He beamed happily and hugged her tightly, she wanted to get off him and hug her true mate but she had to keep up her act.

"Cool." She gave a tight fake smile and looked anywhere but him.

The couple soon get out of the story, Mia was cursing at them for staying too long inside but then she was kind of grateful that they didn't interrupt.

"Sorry! Let's go to the movies." Ana gushed and pointed to the film theatre just in front of the store.

"Alright, let's see a great movie." Noah yelled in joy and put his arm on Mia's shoulder, she cringed in disgust.

Ana noticed the look of her friend and snatched her from Noah who looked surprised and they walked quickly toward the cinema, Mia don't know how to praise her.

"Thanks Ana." She said after they've been now far away from the boys.

"You're welcome, now tell me what happened back then?" Ana looked serious as she asked that question which was unusual for her.

"I don't know, but something is wrong with Noah." She said and her friend hummed.

"He asked me on a date, at first I declined because he wanted to be alone with me but on a second thought he got a call from someone who I deeply hate." She continued.

"Wait?! He asked on a date?!" Mia replied with a sad nod.

"Damn he's really in love with you." She said.

"I like him but as a friend." 

"You know what, go with him and try to get a lot more information." She suggested and Mia nodded, the last thing she need was her mate dying on her.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"You bitch! Why you didn't call me?!" Lydia shouted through her phone, leaving a little space between her face and her ear.

"I'm sorry but you were too busy with Zach." Mia huffed. After the films, Noah wanted to accompany her but Klay called her at the right time to go home, she knew that Noah wanted to ask a question about why is she staying with him and other thing but she wasn't in the mood to answer because of the little revelation that she accidentally heard.

She was hesitant about revealing this information to Blaze, she didn't know if it was worth it to tell him that his fake Luna is plotting something with her childhood friend.

"Whatever anyway why did you do at the group date without me?" Mia felt that she was jealous but honestly, she was annoyed and tired of the drama, right now his ex took her rightful place, she just wanted to kill this bitch and throw her body in her uncle graveyard.

"I'm sorry babe, but look I got something to tell you." 

"What's up?" Mia lay in the bed with a light huff and rolled her body so that her back could stretch.

"Dude, Noah asked me out to go on a date." 

After a moment of silence, she screamed in her ear, Mia wanted to put tape on her mouth for screaming in her ear.

"What the fuck? Baby!" She can hear Zach yelling through her phone.

"Don't worry, take a good piss in the toilet." Lydia said making her laugh.

"Sorry, but why did he ask you out?" She asked Mia, she didn't understand why Noah would ask her out.

"He confessed his love to me." She replied sarcastically.

"What the bloody fuck?!" She yelled again.

"Lydia, you're so annoying!" Zach yelled.

"I'm not fucking annoying, I'm a fucking star!" Lydia scowled, Mia sighed and hanged up the phone, it's not like she will kill her. 

She dropped her throw beside her and sighed loudly.

"Fiona, I don't know what to do?!" Mia called out her wolf, she needed her good wolf advice.

"I'm sorry girlie, but I can't help you now!" Fiona said and cut off the link.

"I have a useless wolf and an annoying best friend, great I love my life." Mia said sarcastically.

A knock came from her door making her sit up and brushed her clothes, she cleared her throat.

"Come in." 

The door slammed opened and Klay came in with a big smile, he sat on her bed making the bed creaked and keep the big smile on his face.

"Why are you smiling like a creep?" Mia asked with a,' are you dumb', face.

"I have big news my dear Luna." He grinned.

"Stop looking at me like that, it's creepy." She narrowed her eyes making him frowned deeply in sadness.

"I'm about to tell you something that will change your life." He said with a malicious smile.

She rubbed her mouth with her hand and closed her eyes tightly.

"Then tell me what's wrong? " She opened her eyes and looked at him with seriousness.

"You and I are going to a fucking party!" He yelled in happiness.

She forced a smile, "no, thanks I'm good."

The last time she went to a party, was her sucking at her mate dick and him eating her pussy. That was something that she ever experienced, she wondered if he did the same thing to Victoria.

"Of course he would, he's her ex." She thoughts and shook off her head.

"I don't accept a no, you are going with me and that's final." He ignored her and ran out of the room before she can protest.

She sighed and fall down with her pillow on her face.