Chapter 16

"Why are you here Blaze? You ignore me for weeks and now you're here to ruin my fun?!" Mia yelled not caring about the audience, she had enough of his unusual behavior and wanted to give him back a lesson.

"What fun?! You can't have fun with another male!" He growled.

"Shut up! She can do whatever she wants to do." Noah barked, Mia was flabbergasted, she knew that he was in big trouble, he was arguing with an alpha mostly the youngest and strongest alpha in America.

In the corner of her eyes, she saw Zach kicking everyone out of the cafe in his beta voice with the help of the warriors.

"What did you said?" He spelled it out and walked toward him, slowly.

"I said that she could do whatever she want." He stated dumbfounded.

"Noah! Stop!" Mia yelled and put her hand on his arms, Blaze looked at her hand with fury.

"Mate don't touch him!" He shouted, Mia instantly went away from Noah but he kept her hand in a strong hold.

"Why? You feel betrayed that I took Mia?" Noah said innocently making the alpha letting out a loud growl.

"What are you doing?! Do you want to be dead right now!" She ushered and he grinned back.

"Don't worry, I know what to do." He whispered and glare at Blaze.

"How dare you glare at me?! Your alpha!" Blaze said in his alpha voice.

"Please, you're not my alpha." He replied back with a slight smirk.

Mia gaped at him, she was lost, how can a normal wolf can't feel threatened by the alpha? Unless...

"You're a hybrid."

"Exactly, alpha." Noah said sarcastically, Mia gasped and put her hand in front of her mouth. She was really surprised at this new revelation, they knew each other since they're were born. And she never knew this side of him.

"Stupid hybrids." Blaze muttered in his voice.

"I'm a half wizard and werewolf." He grinned.

"I knew it!" Zach yelled, "I felt your energy that was unknown to me which was bizarre but I knew you were a wizard, damn I'm so intelligent man."

Blaze glare at his beta making him coughed nervously and turned toward Mia. He walked toward their table and snatched her arm, harshly.

"She's not a china doll!" Noah said grabbing her other arm.

"News flash pup, I'm her mate!" Blaze snapped tugging her arm to his side.

"Well I'm her friend and as a friend I have to protect her." Noah tugging her back in his side.

"Friends aren't supposed to act lovey dovey with their friends." He scoffed.

"Mate aren't supposed to act all territorial with their mate."

"You don't know anything pup, I'm territorial with my mate and I admit it with pride." Blaze clenched his hand and tapped it lightly on his chest as a sign of self-esteem.

Mia looked absolutely annoyed and pissed with them, she glanced at Zach and his warriors but thought mentally that they couldn't do anything, that means she have to deal this alone.

She took away their hand from her arms, making her arms a purple bruise, she rubbed uncomfortably and glared at them.

"What the fuck is wrong with you guys?! Are you guys back in 4th grade?" She snapped in her Luna voice.

Noah, Zach and the warriors bowed down in front of her while Blaze looked at her with pride.

"I'm so proud of you." He said with a smirk.

"Oh really?" She asked him and he nodded it.

"Well I'm not, both of you disappointed me." She pointed both of them and make glared at them.

"Baby you can't be serious." Blaze pleaded.

"Yes I am, now you guys are not going to follow me, if you are I will make sure to suffer you in the most painful way." She crushed her hand and they nodded it frantically.

"And you guys-" She turned to Zach and the warriors slowly, "-are going to be dead if you follow me."

"But Luna-"

"No buts! I will make sure to do bury you alive in the graveyard of my grandfather." She threatened them.

"Fuck! Your grandfather owns a cemetery?" Blaze exclaimed, Mia glared at him.

"That's so cool." Zach blurted but changes his emotions once he saw the threatening look of his Luna, "My apologies, Luna."

"Good, now excuse me but I have places to be." She huffed and flipped her long hair over her shoulder.

"Places to be." Blaze scoffed as soon as she walked out of the cafe.

"I can't believe it." Noah rolled his eyes, Blaze looked at him and they both sending deathly looks with their piercing eyes.

"That's enough, alpha Blaze we have to go, now." Zach emphasized the last word and shoved the alpha out of the cafe.

"I will not let you win you stupid hybrid!" He snarled and followed his beta.

"Know that whoever is trying to bring you down is already below you." Blaze thoughts to himself and smirked.
——————————-
Author note:

I'm sorry it was short but right now it's 2 am and I'm ruining my sleep schedule lol.

Team Blaze or Noah?

Personally I would choose Blaze since I have a soft spot for possessive boys *wink* but not fuck boys, eww they're disgusting as hell lol.