Epilogue part 2

Hey I don't know why but I wanted to make a second and last epilogue because I miss this story. Thank you for 1k, I appreciate for all your support!
Love you guys!

"Let's go to the bar Mia! Please!" Lydia begged to Mia who looked reluctant, she didn't want to go to the bar, she was a married mom.

"I don't know Lydia." She sighed.

"Nobody will know about this!" Lydia scowled.

They both got pregnant at the same time got two kids, Lydia named her son Jake and Mia names her son Mattia, both of them get along, they are best friends since diapers.

"You know that our kids are staying with Ana, right?" Lydia stated, she got a point, nobody will know about this since Ana is babysitting their kids and their mates went to a business trip.

"Alright you got me, let's have fun." Lydia squealed as soon as she reluctantly agreed to have fun without her mate.

They both dressed up especially for the occasion, Lydia put on a simple dress that showed her shoulders while Mia put on a dress that reached over her knees and with straps. They've put on some makeup but not too much to catch some attention.

"Let's go, it's time to get drunk!" Lydia yelled and Mia hit her arm.

"Shut up! It's like 10 pm right now!"

"Babe, don't worry." She waved off and walked out of the pack house with her heels. Mia sighed and followed her, it was a bad thing to go out at this time, if anyone catches her going out it will be a disaster for her Luna reputation, especially younger teenage girls who are ready to snitch on her just because they are jealous.

They get in a car and Lydia decided to stay sober just for the sake of her best friend almost becoming a workaholic just like her mate.

"Are you sure about that?" She asked, she felt guilty not letting her drink.

"It's okay besides we need a driver and I hate Uber drive." She insisted on this and smiled.

"But I want you to have fun too." Mia whined.

"I can have fun without alcohol, trust me, just put a good song so that I can twerk my ass on the party floor." She joked.

"Zach won't like that." She playfully said.

"Then I will put his name on my forehead so that everyone will know that I'm taken, bitches." She clicked her fingers and Mia giggled.

"We have reached the destination, my lady." Lydia said and parked the car in an empty spot, she turned off the car and Mia gets out of the car, taking a deep breath.

Lydia get out of the car and linked her arms with Mia, they skipped happily toward the bar, it's been years since they didn't spend much time together because of the pregnancy and their over-possessive mates. Now was the time to spend their moments together, without any thoughts about their kids since they are in good care.

"Card please." The guard said, the girls showed their cards and he nodded, letting them go through the ropes. As soon as they get inside the bar, the scent was filled with alcohol and sweats, they cringed in disgust and walked over a crowd of people sweating on sex dancing and twerking.