CHAPTER 18

"Sickening." 

A female voice said behind us. I felt a sharp pain in my back. It felt like a dagger or a sword, maybe an arrow? Whatever it was it was digging deeper into my back. I winced and grinder my teeth in pain. I glanced at Percy and it seemed that he had something in his back too. He was his head leaned back and his breaths were shallow. I could see that the dagger, yes it was an dagger, was digging vertical to his shoulder blades, but further down his back. His Achilles heel! When he got dipped into the Styx the one part of his lower back was left undipped. The only other person who knew that was- 

"Absolutely sickening. I can't believe you left me for him." 

The girl said, her voice full of pure hatred. 

"Annabeth. What are you doing?"

Percy called out to her. Someone else scoffed. It was a boys voice now. 

"Do you mean what are we doing?" 

Was that Will? What the? We came here to rescue him and he's holding us a knife point!? With Annabeth? Why was she even here! 

"What are you two doing?"

I asked trying to turn over to see Will. Perhaps he was being possessed by a ghost or something. He was pressing the knife harder into my back keeping me from see I got him. Annabeth scoffed again. I really didn't like her.

"I'm taking Percy back. You don't deserve him. I don't know how you turned him gay, but he isn't! He loves girls, he loves me!" 

Annabeth said triumphantly. 

"Come on, Annabeth. We need to get them to the cabin."

Will told her. There was a cabin around here? And what did they need to get us to the cabin for? Hopefully they wouldn't kill us or something.

"Yeah. Right." 

I felt a drip of something drop on my head eyes drooped. I was feeling sleepy, the gentle water currents weren't helping. The water was warm and it passed by me soothingly. I tried to fight it off, but I fell asleep. 

Before I knew it I was awake. I was tied to a chair. I could feel the tight knots, I knew I couldn't get out. Instead I took in my surroundings. The cabin was dim and ragged. There was a fireplace, a covered window, and another room with a light in it. I didn't see Percy around. The whispers from the room caught my attention. It sounded like Annabeth and Will. Will came out of the door backwards. He was dragging a chair, with Percy tied to it! I'd never been so happy to see someone tied to a chair! Percy still looked unconscious and Will looked enraged. 

"Will. Will! We're here to rescue you from Annabeth. I don't know what she's said to you but Percy and I are here now!" 

I tried to convince Will. He looked at me and his anger washed away. He gazed at me lovingly, which made me fidget uncomfortably. He pulled Percy beside me and turned back to me. Will cupped my face.

"I love you so much Nico. Nothing's going to happen to you. After you left me and Percy left Annabeth, she had a great idea for all of us to get back together!"

I stared at him. He sounded absolutely crazy! But I nodded for him to continue. I wanted to hear Annabeth's hair brained plan. Will looked so excited to share the plan with me. 

"She's making a love potion and we're going to give it to you guys! It's the perfect way to get all of us back together!" 

He bounced on his feet and grinned at me with wide eyes. A love potion!? Those things were dangerous! Contrary to most beliefs not anyone could make a love potion. If you could get some from a god or goddess, whoever you give it to better be immortal. The potion has the same outcome to a demigod as if they drank too much nectar. It would burn you up from the inside and make you combust. Not the funnest thing to do on an afternoon, huh?