CHAPTER 25

Percy

I would tell you what happened while I was in the big House but, I couldn't really see. I mostly spaced out, all I could hear was Chiron whispering to someone. Probably Mr. D because I could hear him talking normally in a monotone voice, like he couldn't care less that I was blind. He said something along the lines of 'Perry Johnson still has to participate in capture the flag this week, he gets no special treatment.' I was sitting on a couch at this point.

"Percy, boy, you will be able to see soon, but you'll have to trust me."

Chiron told me gently. I scrunched my nose. I trusted Chiron fine, but the idea of not seeing what he was doing somewhat troubled me. Still I nodded 'ok' to him. I could feel him grab my face and tilt my head up. I felt a freezing cold liquid being poured on my eyes. I flinched and jerked away from him slightly.

"It's ok Percy."

Chiron said to me in a soft voice. I let the liquid sit on my eyelids. It felt like it was getting colder by the second. After a few minuets it felt like it was all gone.

"Can I open my eyes now?"

I asked Chiron. Excitement was evident in my voice. Finally, I'd be able to see again!

"Yes, your fine now, let's see if it worked."

All I needed to hear was yes. I immediately opened my eyes. I could see again! I looked around and saw the Big House's brown walls. The red shag carpets, pictures on the walls, the wooden windows, and Mr. D sitting at a table in the corner. He looked at me and grunted.

"Now that you're all well, Johnson,"

Mr. D said politely, which was so uncommon, especially to me, that I had to remind myself to blink. He was smiling, not evilly or anything, just a nice little smile. He was making me feel somewhat scared by how nice he was being to me.

"Get out."

His nice smile slid off of his face and he had the same blank expression as always. Yeah, that was the regular Mr. D. I hopped off of the sofa Chiron lead me to earlier. I waved goodbye to both of them. All I heard was Mr. D huffing as I left. Nico had gone off to the Athena and Apollo cabins to tell them about Will and Annabeth. I figured I'd sit at his cabin until he came back. I walked over to the big black cabin to the left of the Zeus cabin and sat on the stairs. About ten minuets later I thought of going off to the beach but I saw Nico's short skinny figure coming out of the Apollo cabin a few yards away.

"Hey Percy!"

Nico called to me once he noticed I was sitting on his steps. He jogged up to me smiling and leaned forward to look into my eyes. His eyes were tinted red, like he just got done crying. I smiled at him and he jumped back.

"You can see!"

I laughed and scratched my neck. It's been really confusing with the quest and all. Before the quest I broke up with Annabeth for Nico. I know I still like him and he likes me, but I wasn't sure what we were to each other. Two really good friends with benefits? Two dudes that are really close and kiss sometimes? Thays crazy... Unless... Nico sat down beside me on the steps. His mouth opened and closed like he wanted to say something and it just wouldn't come out. His cheeks filled with air and he huffed loudly. Before Nico finally said something.

"Look, Perce,"

Next chapter will be the last one, thank you guys for reading this, I know it probably dragged on in some places and I will try to get better at dialouge in the future, but thank you so much for all the support on my first fanfiction and story on wattpad! You all are great and I hope you guys have a wonderful day//night!!