CHAPTER 20

CHAPTER 20

Percy 

Annabeth had gone crazy. I think she was possessed by something. When she came out of the room with Will in toe, her eyes were red, not grey. When she bust into the room and pressed a knife to Nico's neck, I didn't know what to do. I couldn't really do anything, my hands were tied. Maybe if I got on her good side, talked her down a bit, she would believe me and untie me. Or at least not kill Nico. 

"Annabeth, I do love you, I'm over Nico, your the only one I love." 

I tried to reason with her. My voice was sickly sweet. Her eyes flickered with uncertainty. If I didn't know better, I'd say that her red eyes also flickered to grey. She narrowed her eyes at me grinned. I looked to Will. He was standing by the door Annabeth and him came out of. He watched Annabeth in disbelief. Annabeth looked to Will, to me, and then to Nico. Annabeth ran the dagger along Nico's neck fast. Nico went limp. No, Nico. He couldn't be dead. Blood was seeping out of his neck. His shoulders moved rigidly. His breathing must have been shallow and frenzied. I'd I could get out of this rope I could save him. I tried to move, I tried to call water, but nothing worked. I was useless. And I was going to let Nico die because of it. I dropped my head and cried. I could hear Annabeth laughing. I looked up to Will. He wasn't crying, he wasn't showing any emotions at all. He stood by the door, frozen. Suddenly his whole demeanor changed. He became angry and charged at Annabeth yelling. They both fell to the floor, knocking over Nico in his chair. Will was on top of Annabeth, she looked surprised at Will. 

"How could you do this! We had a deal, why would you kill Nico?!"

Will was sobbing but still hitting Annabeth. She swung her arm and lodged her dagger into Will's side. Right below his ribs. His face went blank, he looked at me and grabbed his side. Annabeth laughed and took her dagger out of him. Will hunched over and stopped breathing. Annabeth got up and used her shirt to clean off her bloody dagger. She chuckled and looked at me. I stared at her in horror. She killed two of my friends, she killed two of her friends. There was so thing seriously wrong with her. I couldn't see her doing this just because we broke up. I always thought she had a thing for Piper anyways. She walked over to me nod sat on my thigh, she swung her arm around me. Her dagger vertically ran from my chin to my collar bone. I winced and kept my eyes closed. She leaned in and pressed her blade deeper on my throat. Her lips were right beside my ear. She whispered to me,

"How does it feel to have killed two of your friends? Your useless Perseus Jackson. You watched two of your friends die, and didn't do a fucking thing." 

She pulled away from my ear and smiled at me. My anger flared, all of my emotions poured out of my body. I felt a puller in my lower gut, I channeled it and sent the feeling coursing through my body, the cabin started shaking. Annabeth looked around worried, she leapt off of me and readied her dagger to fight whatever was making the cabin shake. Water burst through the window it knocked Annabeth over and filled the room at an alarming rate. It hit my knees in a matter of seconds. I immediately regained my strength, I ripped through the the roped and grabbed Nico. I concentrated on making a bubble around Nico's head to keep him breathing. I untied him and swam out of the door Annabeth and Will came through the earlier. Through the front door and out of the cabin. Nico and I fell onto the ground. The water 8nsids of the cabin came flooding out of every door and window. Annabeth slid out of the front door, barley conscious. I looked from her to Nico. I rushed to Nico and checked his pulse. Nothing. I put my hear to his mouth and nose. He wasn't breathing.