CHAPTER 26

I turned back to Nico, he was biting his bottom lip and drawing blood, his eyes were glaring at the bottom step, and his hands were on his knees. He turned to me and looked into my eyes. His dark onyx eyes were the color of aging tree bark. Just as trees, he held so much wisdom, he had been through many of things, yet, he never talked about them, he had aged, and he defiently has learned and forgotten more information than any demigod at camp.

"Before the quest I know we had something. Annabeth and you broke up, and we got to know each other better. I want to start over, go back to before the quest happened. Just me and you together. I-,"

Nico was talking fast. Kind of like Leo. If you didn't know Leo personally, you would hardly be able to understand him. He talks fast, and at the same time he's waving his arms, making movements with his hands, and sometimes he dances around. Not to mention his switching between Spanish and English all the time. Which is pretty hard to get used to when you don't speak Spanish, take it from me. Nico's voice wavered, but he began again.

"I don't know what we are, but I would love to be your boyfriend, Percy."

I sat there in awe. I was surprised that Nico was the one to say that first! I was so happy and excited. Before Nico could make some awkward gesture, or before he apologized, I jumped on him. He let out some kind of high pitched shrieking noise. He and I fell off of the steps. I held him against my body in a hug, my face was buried him his neck and I was laughing. Nico and I were boyfriends! We could watch Disney movies all the time, we could make dinner together! Things we could do filled my head, we could do all the things I was too shy to do with Annabeth before! Nico laughed and pushed me off of him. I gave him my best puppies eyes. He laughed again and flicked my ear.

"Ow Nico... That's no way to treat your boyfriend now is it?"

I held onto my ear like it really hurt (it didn't) and pouted. He smiled.

"Well tackling me like that is no better Perseus Jackson."

He held up his hand and shaped it into a mouth.

"Now is it?"

He said in a high pitch voice, mocking me. I laughed loudly at him.

"First, it's called a hug, your gonna have to get used to those, young man."

I waved my finger in his face just like my mom had done so many times to me in the past.

"Second, my voice sounds nothing like that and you know it!"

"Young man!? I'm about five times your age!"

We both laughed and got up. We walked into his cabin discussing what we're going to do. Turns out that Nico has never seen Finding Nemo! Well guess who's going to mouth the whole movie to impress him?

Aphrodite POV

I looked down at them from Olympus. They looked absolutely perfect together. Annabeth was no good for Percy. She made him feel useless and stupid. I am the goddess of love after all, I couldn't stand by and let them think that was love. Don't get me started on Will and Nico. They had nothing in common. Their relationship would have been William straying Nico further and further from himself. The son of Apollo wouldn't have understood the hardships Nico had been through, and he never would have. Now Percy and Nico. A match made in Olympus! They were walking into Nico's cabin, off to watch movies, as every couple should. I heard footsteps behind me, I turned to see my son, Eros, God of love.

"Eros dear! Come sit by mother!"

Eros sat beside me on my couch. He stared into my mirror that was showing Nico and Percy. Nico was now play fighting Percy. Understandably so, I do have to admit. Percy reciting the whole Finding Nemo movie was bound to be annoying.

"Hello mother. What are you doing?"

Eros asked me while watching Nico and Percy fight with an amused smile. I looked away wistfully.

"Making something that will last forever. During life and after death. Love, my dear son."

END

hope you guys enjoyed the story. idk what I'll write next but i hope youll stick around and find out. comments are much appreciated :) and lmk if there are any serious typos, ok bye!!!