36.

(A/N- I can see my grandma tomorrow! Aaaa I'm so excited. I'm seeing my friend aswell who I've missed very much- hey if you're reading this 😏😏😉.)

4th May, 1963

The next day, John once again woke up next to Paul, his head throbbing from all of the alcohol the night before.

"Mm- Holy shit." He muttered to himself, raising a hand to his head.

"Johnny?" Paul whispered to him, now awaking, pulling the covers over his head.

"Yeah?"

"How much did I drink last night?" The younger man asked hesitantly.

John couldn't help but snigger at that. He recalled a slightly more drunken Paul almost falling from a stool at the bar, and also almost falling on the dance floor into some brunette chick who was dancing with her boyfriend.

"Oh you had more than enough." The man smiled trying to pry the sheets away from Paul's face. "I don't think you had as much as George, though."

"Oh God, we weren't even with him or Ritchie for most of the night, were we?"

"No."

And then a memory came into his mind of what Ringo had told them. George and seen him and Paul making out, and told Ringo mindlessly.

"Oh God..." John groaned, leaning his head back onto the pillow.

"What?" Paul asked, peeking his head out from underneath the sheets and staring at John's face.

"George saw us makin' out..."

"What?!" Paul called, his tone now a lot louder. "Wha- How? When?"

"Remember? Ritchie came up to us and told us he was leavin' with George and takin' him home with him. And then he said that George was so drunk that he was even convincin' himself he saw us makin' out."

"Thank god Ritchie didn't believe him..." Paul sighed, also looking scared.

"I know."

"We're gonna have to be more careful, Johnny..."

"Yeah... But it's so difficult. I've missed out on so many years of being with you that all I wanna do constantly is just... This." John immediately jumped on top of Paul and began to kiss his neck, sweetly.

Paul just chuckled, keeping his eyes closed to try and stop the throbbing in his head.

"Oh God. Feels like someone's just got a hammer and is whackin' it on my head..." Paul now groaned, resting his head on John's shoulder as the boy continued to leave kisses on his neck.

"Me too Macca." He spoke as he eventually pulled away.

But it wasn't long until he leaned in to kiss Paul's plump, dry red lips. The younger kissed back immediately, both the men smiling into the kiss.

————————————————————

Mimi dropped Julian back off at the house around 4 hours later, both of the men absolutely delighted to see him, having missed him a lot.

"Oh my baby!" John called, walking into the living room, followed by Paul. "Oh we've missed you so, so much." He smiled, kissing the baby's cheek.

Paul laughed, taking a seat on the sofa. John however remained stood up in the air, holding Julian up in-front of him and studying him.

"John, he's been away for less than 24 hours, I doubt he's grown that much."

"They say babies grow overnight, Paul."

After a few seconds, John gave in and sat down next to his boyfriend, pulling Julian close and leaning his head on Paul's shoulder.

"What if Geo remembers?" Paul asked, staring down at Julian, sadly.

"If he does... Then I doubt he or Ritchie will care. We've been friends for years, they won't throw that away just because we are together."

"Hmm..."

"Anyway, I think you need somethin' to take your mind of that subject." John spoke up, voice more confident.

"Yeah, like what?"

The older man smirked, carefully passing Julian to Paul, who sat the baby up in his arms so he could see John head to the side of the TV and pick up his guitar.

"How about a little song?"

"I don't know..." He shrugged, playfully. "How about it, Jules?"

"I think he said yeah."

"Alright, come on then." Paul smirked this time, watching John carefully as he almost threw the guitar strap around his shoulder. "Make it up as you go along."

"Oh Christ..." John laughed out. "M'kay, I'll have a go. But it will probably sound like shite."

"Nothin' you play sounds like shite, John." He replied, sweetly.

John just gave into Paul's compliment, looking down to the instrument he held.

He cleared his throat.

"Close your eyes, and I'll kiss you... Tomorrow I'll miss you." He sang. "Remember I'll always be true. And then while I'm away, I'll right home every day... And I'll send, all my lovin' to you."

John sang, concentrating hard on the floor beneath him, standing almost still as he tried to make up some random lyrics on the spot.

"All my lovin', I will send to you... All my lovin', darlin, I'll be true..." He smiled brightly, looking straight up into Paul's amazed eyes. "I'll pretend that I'm kissin', the lips I am missing. And hope that my dreams will come true. And then while I'm away, I'll right home every day."

"And I'll send all my lovin' to you..." Paul added slowly nodding his head up and down to the beat.

"All my lovin' I will send to you... All my lovin' darlin I'll be true..."

John finished the song on the guitar, giving a fake bow as he heard Paul shout that he was amazing, as his hands were occupied so he could not clap.

"Another!"