Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Harry's POV:

I was walking around the mall with the guys and girls. The fans didn't spot us yet, but I could see the suspicion on their faces. The twins and Tommy decided to run away from us, so we went after them. Eleanor wasn't too happy with Tommy running away, he was like a mini Louis, just a little bit worse.

It has been two years since I made the biggest mistake in my life. I haven't heard anything from Miranda and I don't know anything about Darcy. My baby girl is gone. I do know that Darcy is two years old, but other than that, i have no clue. I don't even know what she looks like. I'm the worst father ever. On the day of Darcy's first birthday, I went to Simon's house to see a little girl blow out her candle with the assistance of Miranda. I left the house right after that because I was too afraid of what was going to happen and I didn't want to ruined Darcy's special day.

I miss Miranda so much that the year after we separated from each other, I would cry myself to sleep. I haven't seen Darcy in the magazines, I'm guessing Simon has something to do with that. I decided to get a drink from the vending machine, but when I turned around I saw the guys and girls hugging this girl. The girl has long dark brown/black hair and beautiful blue eyes. Wait, a minute, that has to be,

.

.

.

.

.

Miranda.

There was a little girl with curly light brown hair and sparkling green eyes.

Darcy.

Miranda was talking to everyone, but then she stood up and when she turned away, Miranda bumped right into me.

"Miranda?"I barely said

"Harry," Miranda replied.

"Daddy?" The little girl looked up at me the back to Miranda asked. Why doesn't she remember me? Wait I'm stupid, I left when she was still a newborn. Idiot. I looked up at Miranda waiting for an answer.

"Come on Darcy. We have to leave, so say goodbye to your uncles and aunts." Miranda told Darcy. Darcy walked away from her and I stepped up to her. "Miranda, is that really her?" I asked her and she nodded her head.

"Listen, I can fixed what happened in the past. Please give me a chance, I want to be with you and Darcy. Just please, I'm beg-"

"HARRY!!!!!!!!!"

Shit.

Miranda's POV:

"Daddy?" Darcy asked me as she looked at Harry.

"Come on Darcy. We have to leave, so say goodbye to your uncles and aunts." I told Darcy. Darcy walked away from us and Harry stepped up to me. "Miranda, is that really her?" He asked me and I nodded my head.

"Listen, I can fixed what happened in the past. Please give me a chance, I want to be with you and Darcy. Just please, I'm beg-"

"HARRY!!!!!!!!!" I looked past him and saw a girl around my age running towards us. I turned around to see the guys with different facial expressions:

Sympathy.

Sorrow.

Apologetic.

I turned back at Harry, who was starting to try to say something, then the girl ran up to him and placed her lips on his. Then she pulled away and turned to me.

"Who the hell are you?"

"Miranda Cowell, who are you?"

"Destiny, Harry's girlfriend," She replied with a smirk.

WHAT?!?!