Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Harry's POV:

After I made Darcy and I waffles, I was going to get Darcy ready and bring her to the hospital. "Darce, come on love. Let's go get you dressed," I said as I took a picture of my daughter with her mouth stuffed and syrup running down her face. This is Twitter worthy, so I posted it with the caption:

'Look at my baby girl. Isn't she so cute with her mouth stuffed with waffles and syrup down her chin! Love ya Darcy, forever and always! XxXx'

I got some replies back and they weren't what I was expecting.

Would would you love that thing!

She could ruin you!

Get rid of her!

Oh so now you want to be her father, I think Joey did a better job at being her father for a year.

Now the last one was posted by Amelia. Who the hell is Joey? I picked up Darcy's empty plate and placed it in the dishwasher, then grabbed Darcy out of her high chair. "Let's go give you a bath, my little one." I said as we headed towards the bathroom.

I filled the tub with warm water and bubbles, which Darcy loved. After I gave her her bath, I got her dressed. She wore a pink frilly poka dotted skirt and a Hello Kitty shirt, with white converse. We left the flat and drove to the hospital. Louis was coming to pick up Darcy after she got to see Miranda. When we arrived at the hospital, I carried Darcy in.

When we asked where Miranda was the told us and we walked to that room. There laid Miranda sleeping and having a monitor beep for her heart beat. Darcy said her 'his' and 'goodbyes' to Miranda and I walked her to the waiting room where Louis was.

"Hey Lou." I said as I walked over to him with Darcy.

"UNCLE LULU!" Darcy exclaimed and jumped into Louis' arms.

"Hello Haz, and Darcy-cakes. So how is she?"

"The doctors said that Miranda lost a lot of blood and right now she in unconscious. Louis I have to ask, who is Joey?"

"Well Harry, gotta go! BYE! Say good bye to daddy Darcy,"

"Bye bye Daddy!" She said waving good bye.

I walked back to the room where Miranda is, but I wasn't expecting who was in there. There was a guy in there, the same age as me, sitting right beside Miranda's bed. He had shortish styled light brown hair with blonde highlights. I could see he had blues eyes. I entered the room and asked the mystery guy a question.

"Excuse me, but who are you. Oh and get your hands off of her!" I asked/ yelled at him. He just laughed, but stood up and came over to me.

"Joey Cast, Miranda's ex-boyfriend. You my friend or should I say adversary, is non other then Harry Styles. Oh, I've heard of you and trust me what you did to Miranda was being a total jack ass. So now you want to be the father to Darcy, even though that was my job for a year, until we broke up. Don't get your hopes up pretty boy because I've been texting Miranda and we are so close getting back together. See ya," He said, then left.

I stared at Miranda's pale body and said, "I hope you die."