Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Miranda's POV:

Girlfriend? What the hell? Wow and I was going to let him try over, but now, that's not happening.

"Look Mira-" Harry started to say, but I put up my hand to silence him.

"No. Not now, not ever," I said as I turned around and picked Darcy up in my arms. "It was nice seeing all of you, except Harry, but such as life. Say goodbye Darcy." I told the guys and the girls.

"Bye-bye!" Darcy giggled. I turned back to look at Harry, but then Darcy said something to him. "You're a meanie, weave my mommy awone," I was shocked and so was Harry, but I saw Harry's face turn angry.

"Don't speak to me like that, you don't even know me!" He yelled at us. Darcy started to cry and I gave Harry a death glare. "Now you will never have a chance with me or her," I said and walked away. After about 20 minutes I got Darcy to stop crying and put her in the car. She fell asleep in her car seat.

As I drove along, all I could think of was Harry yelling at his own daughter. I still remember when he would sing her to sleep. I do have to say that I'm done with harry, I mean if he was sorry, then why did he go get himself a girlfriend. Oh wait, I know he's an idiot. We finally got home and I brought Darcy inside the house. Inside were about five dozens of roses in the entry way. I was shocked, but  y maid Faith, came and took Darcy away so that I could relax a bit.

There was a note attached to one of the bouquets:

You really think I'm that stupid to not know where you live? Wrong answer.

~Harry

How the hell did he find out?