Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Miranda's POV:

"But how?" Amelia asked me. I looked down at my lap.

"He came to the house one night and he raped me," I said.

"That's it the boy is going to die!" Amelia said and stood up. "No, I won't allow you. Amelia I still love him and I know that deep down inside he loves me too and Darcy." I told her. We talked some more and all I could think of is if Harry still loved me.

3 Months Later...

Harry's POV:

You know how I said all those things to Miranda, well I regret it. I need her, so that's when I went over her house, but I wasn't planning on hitting her. I kind of left London, don't worry I'm in Holmes Chaple. I need to see my mom and talk to her.

When I arrived to my house I got out of my car and made my way to the door. I rang the doorbell and I heard my mom yell something. "Coming!" Just then the door opened and my mom was on the other side of the door. Her face went from happy to shocked.

"H-Harry?" She asked.

"Hi Mum, what's wrong?"

"Oh nothing I wasn't expecting you to b-," She was saying when I heard a small little voice.

"Grandma!" A little girl shouted and then I saw Darcy running to my Mum. "Daddy?" She asked, but I stayed silent, then I asked my Mum a question. "Is Miranda here?" I whispered and she nodded.

"Mommy! Daddy's here!" After Darcy said that I heard a crash come from the kitchen, so I ran there to see what happened. Miranda was standing the in the middle of the kitchen and a bowl crashed on the floor. It has been 3 months since I did, uh, um did that. Wait a minute, today's Darcy's birthday and I didn't have a present, shit.

"H-Harry?" Miranda asked. "Look Miranda, I didn't mean to hurt you. I love you, but when I heard you had a boyfriend, I just lost it. I know that today's Darcy's birthday, but I don't a have a present, please forgive me. I can go out for a pre-" I was ranting, but the Miranda stopped me.

"Harry, HARRY! You hurt me and you don't need to get Darcy a present, but I have a confession to make. Harry, I'm pregnant."

"What?" I asked, then I noticed the baby bump. "How far along?"

"Three months. I will give you six more months to try to get my forgiveness and prove that you can be in my life and Darcy's. Oh and this baby's life as well." I couldn't help myself, but I kissed Miranda on the lips. This became more passionate, but then my Mum tore us apart. "Please don't do this in front of your 3 year old daughter on he birthday. Wait until after the wedding, please. For the sake of our eyes." Mum said. Miranda and I just laughed.

I'm hoping that there will be a wedding soon. After our second baby is born. Just then Miranda's phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hey bitch. I heard you got preggo again."

"Joey?"

"Yeah who else would it be? Any ways, another bastard child. Tsk tsk, you bad girl Miranda Marie Cowell. I guess I'll have to solve your problems, first get rid of the baby." i grabbed the phone from Miranda and yelled into it.

"You will not! I repeat not touch her or else I will kill you!"

"Hello to you too Styles. I can do what ever I want. Tell Miranda I said goodbye." And with that he hung up.