Chapter 7

A/N Okay before you start reading just please understand that Darcy is smarter than her age, so she knows what she's talking about. But she does have her moments. Any ways, continue reading and I love all your comments, so keep commenting, please!

Chapter 7

Darcy's POV:

I woke up to have a big arms wrapped around me. I squirmed so that I was facing the person. He had brown curly hair like mine, but his was darker. This is the boy who is in pictures with Mommy and a baby or of  just Mommy and him. Also I see his face everywhere I go. This must be Daddy, I mean after all he does know Mommy. Wait, where's Mommy? I know that Faithy dropped me off here, but where's Mommy?

I know very well that this isn't my room because it's not pink and blue. I got out of Daddy's grip and crawl away from him to the edge of the bed. I need to go potty. I wondered into the bathroom and my potty seat was there. Daddy must have put it there.

After I went to the bathroom, I looked over at the clock and it read 8:00. Time to get up Daddy!! I jumped on to the bed, but he didn't move. I started to yell.

"DADDY! DADDY! DADDY!" Nothing. What is he a rock? One more opinion to do. I crawled off the bed and over to where his head was. He was snoring, definitely sleeping, well not for long. I grabbed on to one of his curls and pulled.

"OW!" Daddy yelped and sat up immediately. I smiled at him. "Darcy, you never pull on people's hair, it's rude. Now come here," Daddy said, but I still don't trust him that much yet. He got off the bed and started to walk towards me, but I backed away. Daddy reached out his arms to me, but I ran out of the room and down the stairs.

"DARCY! GET BACK HERE!" Daddy yelled, it wasn't in a mean tone, it's just some what of a big flat. I ran into the kitchen and opened up the big thingy that holds food. My sippy cup was in it, but to far up, so I did what other 2 year old who can't reach their sippy cups, cry.

Harry's POV:

Seriously, I can't believe my baby girl knows how to out smart her own dad. She ran down so I called her back. No I'm not mad, I just don't want her to get hurt. "DARCY! GET BACK HERE!" I yelled from my room, but there was no response. I changed into jeans and a T-Shirt, then made my way down the stairs. I started to hear crying and instantly knew it was Darcy.

I ran into the kitchen to find Darcy sitting on her bum and crying. "Darcy, what's wrong? Where did you hurt yourself. Come one, please stop crying. Please tell me what's wrong," I begged I I crouched down to her level. She looked up at me with her big green eyes and pointed to the refrigerator, then spoke.

"Sippy cup," Are you kidding me? I laughed a bit and reached into the fridge and got out the sippy cup for Darcy and handed it to her.

"Thank you Daddy," She said as she drank her juice.

"Your welcome. Are you hungry?" I asked in return. She nodded her head eagerly.

"WAFFLES!!!!!" She yelled. Okay I guess we're having waffles for breakfast.