𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓 | 𝑺𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒔, 𝒃𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒘𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒔 |

I wasn't angry

I wasn't angry. I was livid. 

How dare that shameless measle speak to me like that! I could have her head for it. People have died for less, I'm sure. 

Uh, happy thoughts, happy thoughts. A glorious battle, the dead witch, cute babies, shirtless Peter. Nope, still furious. 

I sighed exasperatedly as we made a turn left. Familiars. As if I would ever allow for that to happen. 

"That bad, huh?" Peter said nonchalantly.  

"You have no idea," I muttered through gritted teeth. 

"Why don't you tell me?" he said with his hands in his pockets. 

I shook my head trying to clear my thoughts. They were far too vulgar to be expressed. "You should have heard her, she is mad, Peter, mad,"

"You always say that," Peter points out. 

"I know, but this time it is true. She," I said, pointing towards the direction where we had dinner, "is mad. Look, Peter, I know you have this treaty hanging by the threads, but I can't stand her any longer. I won't, I-I simply can't, she has to go," 

"You know I can't make her disappear," he says nudging me playfully. 

"I didn't mean have her killed," I rolled my eyes at him (not that I'd object to the idea) "I meant she's done being my lady. I have endured her for the past two years but I'm afraid she has just drained my patience. I just can't deal with her anymore. I am done," 

"Can't you just ignore her?" Peter suggests. 

"No, I can't just ignore her. I have ignored her for the past few years and it hasn't proved productive," What a silly suggestion. "You know, this time she talked smack about you," 

"Me? What did she have to say about me?" he asked, rather surprised. 

"She said you were cheating on me," 

"What?!" he stopped and stared at me. 

"With Lady Alexis," I said, crossing my arms. 

"What!!? That's ridiculous! You don't actually believe her, do you?" 

No, but now I'm wondering... "Have you seen her lately?" I hate asking, but I just have to. 

"You believe her?" Peter asks offended. 

"You didn't answer my question," I point out, staring back at him. 

He sighed frustrated and pinched the bridge of his nose before answering. "I ran into her last week a couple of times. She was here to see her father," 

Seriously?! "Why didn't you tell me?" I asked now vexed at him. 

"Because it was an irrelevant event of my day! I didn't pay her a second thought, I didn't know I had to tell you," And now he's mad at me. Lovely.