Cuatro

—

Deangelo Zion Mack (dunna)
North philadelphia
4:32 pm

"Yea lets go." I said walking to the door and opening it for dy'asia "we'll be out." I said draping my arm around her.

"Dy fucking asia." I heard a familiar voice yell out, me and dy'asia turned our attention outside and seen chris walking up her drive way.

"Oh my fucking lord." Dy'asia mumbled pushing my arm off her.

"I don't know why you keep fucking playing with me." He said walking up to us getting in her face.

I pushed him back and got in front of Dy'asia, "back up." I said as I sized him up instantly attaching my hand on the left side of my waist.

"Bitch who you posed' to be?" He questioned me moving his hand to the right side of his waist pulling up his shirt showcasing his gun.

I'll take that shit

"What you tryna do? This ain't Waffle House I'll wet yo shit up right na" he continued and I wasn't really listening.

"Dy'asia go in the house real quick." I said pulling my gun out and hitting chris in the face with it, not caring is dy'asia made it in the house or not.

I stood over him and continued to pistol whip him, "fuck nigga." I said stomping the side of his head.

"See cause i was gone come out here to help whoop his ass but you got it chief." Mitch mumbled going back into the house scratching his head.

I stood up breathing uneven glancing around and saw dy'asia looking down at Chris's unconscious body that laid there, face bloody.

"Thought I told you to go in the house." I said walking over to her watching her back up.

"He dead?" She questioned tripping over the first step and i laughed grabbing her arm and putting my gun back in my waist band.

"I'm not finna fucking hurt you, stop backing up." I said getting a firm grasp on her arm and pulling her by the front door.

"Mitch please get somebody to get this pussy nigga to a hospital, niggas made my forces look dicked out." I said scrunching up my face as i opened the door.

I watched as he nodded his head and closed the door back pulling dy'asia by my car and putting her in the passenger seat and locking the doors with my key.