seis

Omniscient: full chapter.

Mitch, Mike, and dunna stood outside of Dunna's house leaning on Spazz's all black suburban, each of them nursing a cup of patron with 4 blunts in rotation.

"Man I'm loaded den a mofo," Mitch said leaning up off the car and pulling out his phone, "take my picture dick" he said holding his phone out to Micah who wasn't paying him no attention.

"You're loud .. go sit the hell down Mitch.." dunna said causing everybody to laugh.

"I'm high as fuck." Spazz announced laughing.

"Yoooo, it ain't funny it's the way he said it cuh," Micah said giggling some more before stopping and gasping.

"Mitch lemme take your picture twin" he cheesed snatching his phone out his hand holding down on the camera so he could go to it.

"Bitch I just as-" Mitch was rudely cut off by a drunken Micah , "shhhhhhhhh, lemme take the flick" he said snapping a photo.

"I wasn't ready," Mitch say pulling out his gun posing with it, "ya that shit gangsta right dey" Micah said clapping to himself as Mitch snatched his phone from micah's hands.

"You didn't have to snatch it." Micah side eyed him taking a sip from his cup.

"Yo Spazz ass slumped !" Mitch whispered causing the 3 boys to look at a half passed out Spazz leaning on the car with his eyes closed.

"Wake his ass up dirt neck" Micah said scrunching his face up.

Being so focused on Spazz they didn't notice the black Camaro that drove up and down the very same street 5 times.

"Yo spaz-" Micah started but was cut off by bullets riddling the all black suburban, semi automatic shots were let off as Mitch and Dunna took cover and started to fire back.

Soon after them retaliating the Camaro sped off fast causing them to shoot after it missing horribly due to the lack of energy in their system.

Leaning up from behind the car Mitch limped over to the front meeting Dunna breathing harsh and unevenly, neither of them said a word.

Kameron, LaRyan, Reece, Dy'asia, and Sosa sat in the living room of Dy'asia's as they all talked after playing their 3rd game of hide and go seek.

"Whew, ion know if it's the weed but a bitch tired as fuck." LaRyan said fanning herself as everybody in the room agreed.

"Shit we black as hell running our big asses around talking bout some we playing hide and go seek." Reece said causing everybody and himself to erupt in laughter.

"Sosa white as shit tho, I'm weakkkk" Kameron dragged out earning laughs and a middle finger from Sosa.

Out of no where a loud knock rung throughout the house as the door bell went off as well causing Reece to shush everybody and get up.

"If you black you know not to get u-" he stopped his sentence and smacked his teeth, " Matthew this is not the time to act white." Reece whispered through gritted teeth.