diez

Omniscient: full chapter

Reece sat in the chair behind the desk as he spoke with jay.

"So what you want me to do?" Jay asked as he clasped his hands together, "the way you explaining it making it seem like ian gotta do nun blood."

"Gone head with that blood shit," Reece said shaking his head.

"You just gone be the driver this time, police already looking over the scene again and ima need you." Reece spoke again.

Jay stared down at the big map Reece had laid out on the desk shaking his head he looked back up at Reece.

"And what if this backfires? Folks find out you set this up and that's yo ass." Jay question making Reece think.

In reality he just wanted the money, so far he was doing it good but ain't think about the consequences to this particular plan. 

"Plan b and c, we gone need those." Reece said pulling out another desk length white paper and started drawing.

Drawing a line through the middle he wrote 3 letters  at the top of the left side of the paper.

S, D, K.

Crossing out the S he underlined the D and K moving down drawing 3 houses with addresses at the bottom.

"Take a picture of that," Reece pointed to the three house with addresses.

Writing and drawing some more shit Reece and Jay stared at plan b, Reece was satisfied cause nothing would fall on him just Jay.

"Ima give you 3 bombs, each house I want you to plant them somewhere where nobody can see or hear beep them." Reece said.

"Set the timer on each for 24 hrs, when they explode that'll put attention on that instead of what's really finna happen in a few months." He finished.

Sliding back from the desk Reece got up walking to a
Picture on the wall, removing it he revealed a safe.

Unlocking the safe Reece pulled out a box that had "bombs" stamped big on each square.

"Hm, come straight back here when you done, bruh at the front gone let you back here we gone discuss plan c." Reece said handing over the box, "and text me when you done too."

"Aight blood." He said getting up.

"Get yo slob ass on somewhere for i kill you." Reece said plopping back down in the chair pulling out his phone.

As night fell, Jay was arriving to the last house. So far the first two went well nobody was around but they were abandoned.

After seeing that he realized he was bombing mfs territories and he honestly loved the idea of it.

Parking way down the street from the abandoned house he turned off the car sliding the last bomb in the pocket of his all black hoodie.