dieciséte

Savion James (spazz)
north philly,
8:33pm day before the shooting 🙆🏽‍♂️

"Ma?" I said walking into the living room seeing her sprawled out on the couch with a spoon and needle on the coffee table.

Shaking my head I walked over to the coffee table and picked up the spoon and needle walking them over to the trash can in our house I tossed them both in there and washing my hands after.

Turning off the water I ripped a piece of paper towel off the roll drying my hands before turning around to throw it in the trash.

"Sav.." I heard my mama call out sluggishly as she stood in front of the walk way of the kitchen.

"Oh wassup ma?" I said stopping and staring at her, I know she was rey say something bout her shit but I didn't give a fuck.

"You touched it didn't you?" She asked moving her hand to her hip looking out of it.

Shaking my head I tossed the paper towel in the trash and pushed passed her out the kitchen.

"Savion I know you hear me." She said raising her voice little but I ignored her jogging up the steps almost bumping into her temporary boyfriend.

"Damn what y'all got going on?" He asked hiking up his oversized pants staring between my mama and I.

"Tell yo girlfriend to stop talking to me." I said sizing him up before trying to walk off but he yanked me by my shirt pulling me back in front of him.

"Don't grab on me, ian in the mood bruh for real." I said trying to walk past him again but he stood in front of me pushing me back.

"Look nigga, since i been here you been acting like a nigga bitched you, get yo panties out a bunch for i show you sumn." He said.

"Show me den bruh, nobody scared of yo big ass." I said laughing.

"Ask yo mama." He said pushing past me.

"Oh so you think you the shit cause you hit on my momma ? dat right there gives me another reason to kill you." I said making him stop in his tracks.

He laughed dryly before turning around, "Kill who? You a lil boy fuck outta here." He taunted.

"You nigga who else?" I questioned in a obvious tone.

"Yea aight." He said walking down the steps with his access fat jiggling with every step.

45 mins later

"Yea yea aight, I want this nigga dead by tomorrow, think he can continue to disrespect me in my bitch house." my mama's boyfriend making me frown, I paid the bills in this bitch.

"Man whatever just have that nigga dead." He said into the phone then I heard the dial tone making me walk off from their room door.

"Damn niggas want me dead?" I said smiling walking back to my room and locking the door behind me.

Pulling out a glock that laid around in my dresser I checked the clip making sure I was good before tucking my gun in my waistband.