vein

Daiquan.

north philly📍,
Friday 3:32pm

"WASSUP FUCK NIGGA !" -Santana

I stood in the line at Wendy's waiting to order my food when some girl tapped my shoulder and i turned around to look.

"Quannnnnnyyy it is you." This girl I knew from elementary said excitedly making me smile at her

"Hey kameron, long time no see." I said eyeing her attire.

She grew outta the new balances yayyy 😩

"It really has been a long time that's crazy .." she said laughing and looked me up and down, "you still short as fuck, that's crazy."

I dropped my smile and replaced it with a playful mug rolling my eyes, "not too much on me."

"Nah cause you a bad bitch now." She said in awe making me blush.

"Don't make me act up in hea." I said laughing knowing I was too shy ta do allat.

"Who you here wit cause i know you not driving.." she said trailing off.

see she already in my business and ion like dat..

"I drove.. who you here with?" I asked and she pointed at this boy with waves and his hat cocked to the side making me nod.

"He c- nevermind, who is that?" I said changing what I was finna say cause ian know if that was that girl nigga or what.

"The fucking line already move dickhead." He said walking up to us.

if you wanted me to suck yo dick you could've said that.

"ion even like you for real gone head." She said waving him off making him smack his teeth and look at me.

"And who is this catta ?" He asked her pointing at me making me jerk my head back.

"See boy gone head cause ain't nobody said nothing to you." I said rolling my neck.

"I know you got that girl mentality and all but I was actually talking to one." He replied back smartly making kameron face palm herself.

"Are you fucking serious dude." She mumbled under her breath.

"Ok mamas like i SAID, wasn't nobody talking to you so you shouldn't have to ask about me." I said putting emphasis on said.

"Anyways, who dis?" He said turning his attention back to kameron.

"His name daiqaun, daiqaun this is Amir." Kameron replied.

"Ion wanna know his name, fuck him." I said rolling my eyes.

"Go eat a dick bitch." He replied with his face scrunched up.

"Getting too hype in ya dickies." I said before looking down at my phone that dinged multiple times.

cousin bertha 💜