ocho

Maurice javi young
North philly
11:23 pm, 3 days later

—

I stood on the corner as Mitch, Cee, caash, sosa, and dash rolled dice , i ignored them and walked to the poppy store across the street.

"NO! no money no buy!" The Chinese man yelled at the young boy that stood in front in him with a bottle of water.

"Won let that boy get that damn water, i got him." I said nodding for the boy to leave.

"Ugh kids never no money? Why come to store" I heard him mumble but ignored him and went to the back and grabbed a sprite.

Going over to the soda fountain I grabbed a 24 oz cup and filled it up with ice before walking up to the counter and paying for my stuff

"Total $4.37, want bag for drink?" He asked looking stressed, "nah I'm good." I declined grabbing my stuff and leaving out.

Walking back over to where they was playing dice i sat on the stoop cracking open my sprite before pouring it in my cup.

Pulling the syrup out as well i poured some in my cup before mixing it around taking small sips.

"Ion care what a nigga gotta say, dash snagging summa da pot." Cee said Causing them to laugh and agree.

"How ?? I'm the furthest from the pot." He stressed with his arms out smiling.

"Nigga you capable of stealing anything," Mitch mumbled as he rolled the dice earning a 6 and 5 , "oh bitch dis my game." He said handing sosa da dice.

Rolling the dice sosa earned a 4 and 4 smacking his teeth he slapped the dice in caash hand.

"Watch this." Caash said blowing his hands before rolling the dice earning a 6 and 6 making him smile and take all the money.

"They'on call me caash for nun." He said still cheesing causing everybody to rush him playfully.

"Aye y'all I'm out" I said getting up from the stoop dapping them up.

"We right after you." Everybody piled in their separate muscle cars , hearing engines Reece pulled off first fast coming to the light a group call came through.

"Let's race to the dennys and then go our separate ways" Sosa said into the phone before appearing beside of Reece with Cee on the other side and Mitch and Caash in the back.